Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know what engine(s) this vehicle comes with? With 3 models soon to be available, LX, Touring and Limited im guessing it will range from a inline 4 to a big V6....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here ya go Mike...

The new 2011 Chrysler 200 provides drivers an agile, confident, handling performance in all driving situations, whether it’s commuting to work, a weekend adventure on twisty roads or going out with family and friends. Virtually every part of the suspension has been retuned or redesigned for 2011. A new and improved powertrain lineup also contributes to the new 200 sedan’s driving experience. The 2011 Chrysler 200 is offered with the proven 2.4-liter World Gas Engine or the available new 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine which provides an even more exhilarating driving experience that offers customers the best of both worlds – best-in-class V-6 horsepower and exceptional fuel economy. The new 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine produces 283 horsepower and 260 lb.-ft. of torque, and is mated to the 62TE six-speed transmission.
Bernie

·
Registered
41 Posts
I heard the 4 cylinder was tweaked for this year, I wonder if power/torque went up/down.
i believe the 4 cyl might be tweaked but, i think it can use more power. After all 2.4 Liter, 4 cyl = a big 4 cyl engine.

173 Horsepower @ 6000 rpm
166 Torque @ 4400 rpm

·
Registered
72 Posts
I do not see any parts for the 200 at that Ebay store. There are only two things I am disappointed about my Chrysler 200 Limited and that it did not come with hood lifts or back up sensors. Oh well, waiting until Redline Tuning makes some hood lifts. I will buy the backup sensors from an EBay store. I will keep it MOPAR.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts