Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been getting large amounts of mail from Mopar since my factory powertrain warranty is expiring at 100,000 miles. They are offering 1 yr of additional coverage. Their medium coverage is $633 yr with a $500 deductible. I am not sure that is worth is for only one year since I have had good luck with this car. The maximum coverage is $931 yr with $500 deductible. There are also lower deductibles but for more money of course. The maximum plan covers virtually everything but wear items. They also let you pay by the month and cancel at anytime but I have a feeling I would never use it in the next year. Thoughts?

·
Super Moderator
1,738 Posts
So I've been getting large amounts of mail from Mopar since my factory powertrain warranty is expiring at 100,000 miles. They are offering 1 yr of additional coverage. Their medium coverage is $633 yr with a $500 deductible. I am not sure that is worth is for only one year since I have had good luck with this car. The maximum coverage is $931 yr with $500 deductible. There are also lower deductibles but for more money of course. The maximum plan covers virtually everything but wear items. They also let you pay by the month and cancel at anytime but I have a feeling I would never use it in the next year. Thoughts?
You don't say if they are extending the mileage on that offer, or does it only extend the time ?
Either way, if you experienced no problems, I don't feel that is a good deal.

As a side note. A few of us are already well north of 100K. No problems of any major concern.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The warranty offered is 1 yr unlimited miles. I am at almost 6 1/2 yrs now. If it was a 2yr warranty I would think that would be a better deal but 12 months is just too short. I don't expect any problems but....famous last words. Ha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
Utah driver
Chrysler 200 Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Chrysler 200 owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about reviews, maintenance, upgrades, and more!
Full Forum Listing