Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how the **** do i hook up sub and amp to the stock head unit for the chrysler 200 limited 2015 i dont wanna screw this car up and i want to do this properly so if someone could get me a wiring diagram and the things i need to buy to do this that would be awesome i have to have my wubb wubbs back in my new car and i dont know where to begin, i have an amp and i have subs and all the wires but nothing else havent even tried to hook it up

·
Super Moderator
1,820 Posts
There's already a few threads (sticky) about this particular topic and if you PM me your email I'll send you the wiring diagram for the premium sound system.

·
Super Moderator
1,820 Posts
can you link it to me here so other people can get forwarded to what they need
Nope, the file is to big to be linked on the forum that's why I've emailed everyone who asked.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you never pmd me but we figured it out didnt even have to take out the heasd unit however now im having headlight dimming problems

·
Super Moderator
1,820 Posts
you never pmd me but we figured it out didnt even have to take out the heasd unit however now im having headlight dimming problems
Did you send me your email address? I replied to everyone so far, unless I missed yours.

I see that you pm'd me but you never sent me your email address.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts