Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With 100 days until retirement when I walk into the office on January 2, 2019, I finally pulled the trigger on a Chrysler 200 Limited hardtop convertible. I picked up a sweet 2014 in Austin, Texas with 13,754 miles (after a 9 mile test drive) for $15,500 after walking out on offers from $16,950 down, until the manager finally came out and shook my hand and wished me a Merry Christmas. Boston Acoustics, UD400, backup camera, Billet Metallic. Did I do good? Thanks for any feedback, plus or minus, but have a very Merry Christmas, either way!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
With 100 days until retirement when I walk into the office on January 2, 2019, I finally pulled the trigger on a Chrysler 200 Limited hardtop convertible. I picked up a sweet 2014 in Austin, Texas with 13,754 miles (after a 9 mile test drive) for $15,500 after walking out on offers from $16,950 down, until the manager finally came out and shook my hand and wished me a Merry Christmas. Boston Acoustics, UD400, backup camera, Billet Metallic. Did I do good? Thanks for any feedback, plus or minus, but have a very Merry Christmas, either way!
Except for the backup camera quitting (but working again if the ABS light comes on), it's been a good car.

·
2016 Chrysler 200 S, 1998 Sebring JX
506 Posts
This may be something that can be diagnosed with a capable scan tool. One that can read the ABS, radio and TCM modules.
Usually if the ABS light comes on, an ABS code is stored. Otherwise, interrogate the modules with the tool.
It might cost a shop diagnostic fee to get an answer. I find no service bulletins or software updates for this issue. It might be a configuration or communication issue?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts