Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made the first mod to "Tina" today. I changed out the front side marker lights to clear lens and LED lighting. Upcoming mods will be installing the bug deflector and not really a mod but paint correction and ceramic coating. And full interior cleaning and protection package.

Attachments

·
Registered
840 Posts
Those do look nice, and price is far more reasonable than what another vendor was offering four years ago.

I'm tempted to go for the smoke as it would blend nicely with my granite crystal paint.

The drawback is the rear reflectors. If only they were illuminated too. Leaving them as is would clash with tinted or clear fronts. on the other hand, tinting the rears would diminish their safety visibility benefit.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Those do look nice, and price is far more reasonable than what another vendor was offering four years ago.

I'm tempted to go for the smoke as it would blend nicely with my granite crystal paint.

The drawback is the rear reflectors. If only they were illuminated too. Leaving them as is would clash with tinted or clear fronts. on the other hand, tinting the rears would diminish their safety visibility benefit.
I too wish they made the rear reflectors lit, so I took are of that. I cut the stalk on the front ones and drilled through the front and added surface mounted amber led's and drill through the back ones and added surface mounted red led's for the rears. I picked up power from the black box inside the trunk that powers the rear lights. I picked up the parking light feed for the rear reflectors. I have added the link for the led's.
https://www.oznium.com/led-bolts-prewired-leds/led-bolt?gclid=CjwKCAjwtO7qBRBQEiwAl5WC28Zktniiyb-AF3SIaJyCZPeliKZ_EwMqORxMJSc6RuY1crOwuy044xoCXf4QAvD_BwE

1 - 5 of 5 Posts