Chrysler 200 Forum banner
101 - 120 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ill
That B2204 may be still what is messing everything up.

"Writing configuration to Entertainment Telematic Module (LTM/ETM/HTM)...Failed. The ECU has detected that the request contains parameter(s) with value(s) outside allowable range".

I don't know if anything can be done at the dealer shop level or if this has to go up an echelon to an Authorized Chrysler Electronic Service repair depot, like United Radio in Syracuse?

I wonder what those 'parameters' and 'values' are? You may want to ask UR by email if this is something that they have seen and can remedy? Send them a link to this thread. You came into the thread at post # 21.

They may know exactly what has to happen to fix it or tell you not to bother. The answer may be free, hopefully any service that they may provide is reasonable.

They can do configuration changes that aren't possible at the dealer level.

View attachment 58691

Shipping form:
I’ll give them a shot to see. And also out of curiosity, why wouldn’t a Chrysler 300 radio have a better chance of working? You would think Chrysler-Chrysler, but I guess that’s not the case. Is it even worth trying and purchasing a radio?

·
Administrator
2016 Chrysler 200 S, 1998 Sebring JX
2,411 Posts
We knew that the Dart/200/Journey were going to be cancelled in 2016. The 300/Charger/Challenger were going to continue. It makes good business sense to end development & refinement costs on orphans.
The 'eligibles' can purchase a dongle for 4G. The 'ineligibles' are basically SOL. The 300 can use a dongle. The 200 can't (at least not as it is).
The PROXI code is very proprietary. We almost need a hacker who can crack the code. If the 3G to 4G were as simple as a software flash, this wouldn't even be an issue.
I appreciate what you are doing here Spec. This thread has been immensely helpful already. The call centers of Uconnect or Stellantis can't or won't provide a way through this.
Short of changing the entire CAN bus architecture of the vehicle's module network, there should be a way to achieve a successful acceptance of the radio onto the bus.

Reactions: Keven200s and Spec

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
guys! i'm so amped up this thread is alive. i still have the radio sitting behind my driver's seat mocking me everday! 🤦‍♀️

so happy this is alive again and i'm so sorry i haven't kept up.
when i read the one fella got sound and all was working my eyes popped out of my head lol

most of what you've all tried i've also tried.. im darn near positive it's a canbus issue..
RAM boys are using converter boxes to retain their heated seats and steering wheels. Although it's meant for 2013-2014, its what put me onto the idea of a raspberry pi to translate bus messages. here's the link Infotainment 4C Retrofit Interface

Let's keep talking about this.. i'm tempted to plug mine back in and see if i can get the sound to play. i dont mind the blinking odometer hahah i dont remember if it stops counting milage or not :sneaky:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
also along time ago i was reading a forum the europeans where using Mulitecuscan and editing the hexidecimal bcm config and adding custom strings to the proxi like one mentioned earlier. allegedly multiecuscan will tell you specifically which bcm option is invalidating the proxi config. i've also read it on a alfa romeo or possibly Maserati forum where they managed to do the same thing. unfortunately modifying the hex codes is way beyond my knowledge but there's got to be a way.. multiecuscan compatability worry's me (Multiecuscan - Diagnostics software for Italian cars) but it'd be worth a shot downloading it and seeing if our BCM's ended up in Europe as well

·
Registered
80 Posts
guys! i'm so amped up this thread is alive. i still have the radio sitting behind my driver's seat mocking me everday! 🤦‍♀️

when i read the one fella got sound and all was working my eyes popped out of my head lol

most of what you've all tried i've also tried.. im darn near positive it's a canbus issue..
RAM boys are using converter boxes to retain their heated seats and steering wheels. Although it's meant for 2013-2014, its what put me onto the idea of a raspberry pi to translate bus messages. here's the link Infotainment 4C Retrofit Interface

Let's keep talking about this.. i'm tempted to plug mine back in and see if i can get the sound to play. i dont mind the blinking odometer hahah i dont remember if it stops counting milage or not :sneaky:
Wow. Just when I was on the verge of giving up, you sparked hope for this radio again haha! A matter of fact, today i was on the phone with a Chrysler dealership service representative asking about the radio. I told him that I was trying to install a uconnect 4c radio from a 2018 Jeep Compass into my 2015 200. Now I asked him if I hooked the radio up and brought it in if he could do a proxy alignment to make the radio work and he informed me on a lot, which I will try to summarize.
First he said these radios, as we know, are more than a radio that just plays music, rather they are an very important part of the car that sends signals and commands to all parts of the car. It controls climate, 911 and assist calls (if car has phone), and many other functions above playing music. The representative was explaining how the buttons that the screen displays, whether it is a dual climate sync button or a heated steering wheel, are just there to make it easier for the driver of the vehicle to understand what command they want to send from the radio (uconnect system) to the car. These buttons do not suddenly make your car have more options, which is pretty obvious. Like if you hit heated seats on the radio and expect heated seats in your car, then you are just a fool. But as we all know, you would actually need the hardware for the option to work. So the buttons displayed do not mean anything basically.
Then the representative was explaining how if I were to show up to the dealership and ask for a proxy alignment (with the new radio), they would not be able to do it, as Chrysler must search up your specific car’s VIN number and if the proxy software sees that there is a hardware unit installed that does not match the one programmed in the car’s system, then it will not succeed. So he said I probably have a better chance of completing the proxy than Chrysler does. However, this is also not the case.
I’m starting to think that the proxy alignment is failing and there is no chance for it to succeed with any configuration we make in AlfaOBD. The service rep went on to say that these systems are not just plug and play, as Mopar manufactures each and every radio to go according to the vehicle it will be placed into, thus why everything has a VIN number. Each vehicle is different. As we know, Chryslers, jeeps, and every other FCA vehicle makes their systems very complicated and not user friendly to modify any parts (basically not plug and play). However, this is also done with many many car brands as well. You cannot just replace one part of a car and expect the vehicle to run properly. As we all know, every part from the airbags to the usb drives, contains a ECU or a way of communication with all the other parts, or simply, every part in the car talks to each other. If you just replace one part, then the body computer of the car is out of sync and thus is why a proxy alignment is required. proxy alignments tell each part “hey communicate with this part” and this is only meant to do with parts that the car knows it can accept or needs replacement. For example a TPMS sensor is out, you get it replaced and do a proxy. The proxy will succeed, as it was pre programmed in the car’s computer (not radio and not uconnect computer) during manufacturing that one part of this vehicle is TPMS sensors. So essentially the car would be expecting the sensor and you need a proxy just to re align everything to add the sensor in the communication. That may all seem confusing, but it does not really matter, im just saying this for those who want to know.

Now, for the Uconnect infotainment screen. As we know, the infotainment screen contains a lot of functions for your car and you cannot just add a new infotainment screen because the replacement or new screen you get contains codes and other signals that are not affiliated with your car and the radio itself is unknown to the car.
Our radios may power on and appear to work or do some functions, but it will not be perfect with our car unless it essentially has the code that our car recognizes. Not talking about a sales code, as those can be activated by a computer because Chrysler pre programs these features in the vehicle at manufacturing, however they are just locked because Chrysler and every other car dealer is scummy and want to charge extra to unlock it. Lucky for us, we have Alfa OBD and change our sales codes. Anyways, the 4c radio is looking for the parts of the car it was made to be in. Like if I install a Jeep radio (by radio I mean infotainment system… the 8.4 inch 4c) in my Chrysler, that radio is looking for the Jeep BCM, the jeep airbag module, the jeep climate control module, and not just Jeep brand, rather the actual one in a kind jeep that the radio came out of and each module contains the same VIN.
For example, let’s say you owned a Mazda, but wanted to put a used hellcat engine in your car. You would also need to buy the transmission from the same car you got the Hellcat from. This is because the engine is looking for the only transmission it knows and will recognize that one only. So basically the representative from Chrysler said I can get this radio to work… if I also buy the climate control computer module, the information cluster module, the usb module from the same Jeep I purchased the radio from. I would be left with a Chrysler 200 body frame with Jeep Compass brains (computer system). It would either be I do this or crack the code and modify the code on the pre programmed uconnect infotainment system, which no one has yet to do… except for infotainment.
What I believe that infotainment 4C interface adapter does is it contains the code to front heated seats, ventilated seats, and heated steering wheel (in the small box with tires attached to the harness labeled “UCT 4.0 SEAT”) and fools the radio into believing that it has the program for heated seats, wheels, etc. since manufacturing And was built in.
They must have some sort of adapter for 4c radios that are meant for Chrysler 200s and fool the radio into making it have single zone climate, no 911 phone,and other things that match my car’s hardware.

So we basically have two options: A. either replace every computer in my Chrysler with every computer form the wrecked Jeep I bought the radio from (which is nearly impossible or B. Buy a infotainment harness made for the 4c that fools the program and matches the radio with my car.

FYI- the rep explained that the reason that aftermarket radios ( like Pioneer) work with my car and everyone else’s is because each radio is pre-programmed to match the features and signals needed for every car. If they are not preprogrammed, this is why a lot of aftermarkets come with all these harnesses.
Also, this 4 c job would be considered aftermarket, as it was originally not manufactured to work with our Chryslers. The 8.4 RA4 radio upgrade I did my self I’m assuming is also considered aftermarket because it did not come with my car. That doesn’t matter, just sharing information.

Today, I was actually about to say screw it and give up and just buy a aftermarket radio, while returning this one, but you gave me hope again haha. I hope this response also helps explain why sound for example, works with my car and not yours. Maybe the Compass I bought the radio from contained the same Mopar base level speakers my Chrysler does, and the radio from the car you bought contained Bose speakers let’s say. That will not matter if there is a harness out there that gives us these codes and re-programs our radio.
That is basically what the rep said, the best way to make this work is by playing around with the code, which I don’t know how to do, but fortunately people do.

·
Registered
44 Posts
If anyone wants to take a look and maybe suggest something, i would highly appreciate that. Heres the errors, proxy, and system ID:

2/5/2022 7:21:23 PM
Present faults found.
B2204
B16E7
___
Error code: B2204
ECU Configuration Mismatch
Not configured

Error present

Error code: B16E7
License Plate Lamp Control
Circuit current below threshold

Error present

__

CAN UNITS CONFIGURED IN PROXY:
Body Computer (BCM)
Engine/Powertrain Control (ECM/PCM)
Electric Power Steering (EPS)
Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC)
Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS)
Driver door (DDM/DMM/FDM/UDM)
Heat, Ventilation and Air Conditioner (HVAC)
Transmission Control Module (TCM)
Electronic Parking Brake (EPB)
Passenger Door Module (PDM)
Electronic Shift Module (ESM)
Occupant Restraint Module (ORC)
Entertainment Telematic Module (LTM/ETM/HTM)
Integrated Center Stack (ICS/HCPM)
Steering Column Control Module (SCCM)
RADIO FREQUENCY HUB (RFH)
Occupant Classification Module (OCM)
__

PRESENT CAN UNITS:
Body Computer (BCM)
Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS)
Electronic Shift Module (ESM)
__

CAN UNITS WITH EOL IN PROXY:
Body Computer (BCM)
Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS)
__

CAN UNITS WITH EOL:
Body Computer (BCM)
Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS)
__

CAN UNITS REQUIRING EOL PROGRAMMING:
Body Computer (BCM)
Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS)
__

CAN UNITS WITH EOL OK:
Body Computer (BCM)
Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS)
Proxy alignment:
Writing configuration to Body Computer (BCM)...Completed successfully.
Writing configuration to Engine/Powertrain Control (ECM/PCM)...Completed successfully.
Writing configuration to Electric Power Steering (EPS)...Completed successfully.
Writing configuration to Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC)...Completed successfully.
Writing configuration to Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS)...Completed successfully.
Writing configuration to Transmission Control Module (TCM)...Completed successfully.
Writing configuration to Electronic Parking Brake (EPB)...Completed successfully.
Writing configuration to Occupant Restraint Module (ORC)...Completed successfully.
Writing configuration to Steering Column Control Module (SCCM)...Completed successfully.
Writing configuration to RADIO FREQUENCY HUB (RFH)...Completed successfully.
Writing configuration to Occupant Classification Module (OCM)...Completed successfully.
Writing configuration to Driver door (DDM/DMM/FDM/UDM)...Completed successfully.
Writing configuration to Heat, Ventilation and Air Conditioner (HVAC)...Completed successfully.
Writing configuration to Passenger Door Module (PDM)...Completed successfully.
Writing configuration to Entertainment Telematic Module (LTM/ETM/HTM)...Failed. The ECU has detected that the request contains parameter(s) with value(s) outside allowable range.
Writing configuration to Integrated Center Stack (ICS/HCPM)...Completed successfully.
Proxy alignment finished. If there are any failed writes check the failing units for errors before trying to run the alignment again.
Turn key to 'Stop' and wait for Power Latch to complete.
___
Tested device: Body Control Module Delphi/Marelli MY 2015
___

2/5/2022 7:26:09 PM
SINCOM:
Factory:
Serial No:
SINCOM:
Factory:
Serial No:
VIN - Original: 1C3CCCAB4FN707835
Programming date: 13/04/15
Hardware number: BCUF0C.0100
Hardware version: 01
Software number: 04440006508
Software version: E502
ECU Part Number: 68145625AI
Boot Software Identification Supplier: Magneti Marelli
Number of modules: 01
Module ID: 01
Version Module ID: BOOTBCPF04

Application Software Supplier: Magneti Marelli
Version Module ID: CE502001

Application Data Identification Supplier: Magneti Marelli
Version Module ID:

Active Diagnostic Status Of ECU: Running in Application mode
Gateway: Yes
__
ECU Qualification:
RLS: Not set
AHBM: Not set
HUM: Not set
COM: Set
UAM: Not set
Theft Deterrent Present: Yes
Power Locks Present: Yes
Ambient Lighting Present: Yes
Approach Lamps Present: Yes
Side Repeaters Present: No
UGDO Theft Disable Present: No
RKE Present: Yes
Front Fog Lights Present: No
Tip Start Present: Yes
Remote Start Present: No
Vehicle Line: UF - Chrysler 200
Model Year: 2015
Body Style: Sedan
Country Code: MARKET 2 // United States of America
Lock the BCM: Unsuccessful
Lock the BCM: Unsuccessful
Minikrypt Key: Programmed
Body programming status:
proxy OK
Gateway: Off
Left Tail/Stop Fault Status: NO FAULTS
Right Tail/Stop Fault Status: NO FAULTS
Customer Prog Features:
Illuminated Approach Time: 30 sec
Headlamp Delay Time: 30 sec
Accessory Delay Time: 0 sec
Sound Horn on Lock: Set
Sound Horn on Remote Start: Set
Flash Lamps on Lock: Set
Headlamps on with Wipers: Set
Auto Wipers: Not set
Auto Lock: Set
Auto Unlock: Set
Driver Door First: Not set
Daytime Running Lamps: Not set
Auto High beam: Not set
One Press All Unlock Enable: Set
Battery voltage: 12.00 V
Fuel Level Primary: 999.60 mV
Fuel Level Secondary: 4939.20 mV
Outside temperature: 0.00 °C
NC Brake Switch: Open
NO Brake Switch: Closed
Brake Fluid Level Switch: Signal not available
Passenger Lock/Unlock: Not pressed
Driver Lock/Unlock: Not pressed
Liftgate Release Exterior Switch: Released
Hazard Switch: Released
Horn Switch: Released
Driver door: Closed
Front passenger door: Closed
Rear left door: Closed
Rear right door: Closed
Trunk: Closed
Hood: Closed
Ajar Configuration:
Driver Door Ajar: Digital
Driver Redundant Door Ajar Present: Not present
Passenger Door Ajar: Digital
Rear Door Ajar Present: Digital
Hood Ajar: Analog
Rear Access Point Ajar Present: Digital
Front Dome Light: Off
Rear Dome Dimming Light: Off
Ambient Lighting: Off
Trunk Lamp: Off
Courtesy/Convenient/Ambient Function: On
Ambient Dimming Switch: DEFEAT
IP Dimmer: DIM6
DRL Lamp Location(main lights): Low Beam
Emergency Stop Signaling: Disabled
Combined Rear Lighting: Present
Headlamp Shutter: Present
Follow me home: Absent
Stop/Turn Lamp Output Voltage(Turnlights): 13.00 V
Park Lamp Output Voltage(Turnlights): 13.00 V
High Beam Regulated Voltage(mainlights): 13.00 V
Low Beam Regulated Voltage(mainlights Halogen Lamp only): 13.50 V
PWM LED Tail Lamp Voltage(mainlights): 13.00 V
DRL Lamp Voltage-LT(mainlights): 10.90 V
DRL Lamp Voltage-RT(mainlights): 10.90 V
Auto Headlamp Thresholds ON: 3.33 V
Auto Headlamp Thresholds OFF: 2.55 V
Low Wash Sense: Off
Front Wiper Intermittent 1 Calibratable Value: 18.00 sec
Front Wiper Intermittent 2 Calibratable Value: 11.28 sec
Front Wiper Intermittent 3 Calibratable Value: 4.32 sec
Front Wiper Intermittent 4 Calibratable Value: 0.96 sec
Wiper Service Position Enable: Enabled
Tip Start Temporary Disable: No
Electronic Compass Module (ECM):
Remote Compass Direction: W
Remote Compass Response Error: No
Remote Compass Distortion Detected: No
Remote Compass ECU Internal Failure Flag for Micro: No
Remote Compass NVM Fault: No
Remote Compass Calibration Fault: No
Remote Compass Sensor Failure Flag: No
Remote Compass In Calibration Mode: No
Remote Compass Calibration Needed: No
Remote Compass Direction Raw: 278 Deg
Remote Compass Variance Value: 7 Deg
EC Mirror And Auto High Beam Module:
EC Mirror Response Error: No
Auto High Beam Active: No
Auto High Beam Internal Fault: No
Auto High Beam Camera Blocked: No
Auto High Beam System Aim Failure: No
Auto High Beam Aim Test Status Result: AHBM in factory aim mode
EC Mirror Status: EC Mirror Signal not available/Signal not available
EC Mirror Outside Dimming PWM Signal: 102.00 %
Auto High Beam Duty Cycle on Time: 0.00 %
Humidity Sensor Response Error: No
Humidity Sensor Internal Fault: No
Humidity Sensor Glass Temperature: 127.50 Deg.C
Humidity Sensor Air Temperature: 127.50 Deg.C
Humidity Sensor Dewpoint Temperature: 127.50 Deg.C
Humidity Sensor Relative Humidity: 127.50 % RH
Rain Sensor:
Light Rain Sensor Sensing for Twilight Condition: 0
Light Rain Sensor Wiper Request: Off
Light Rain Sensor Response Error: No
Light Rain Sensor-Rain Sensor Fault: No
Light Rain Sensor-Rain Sensor Active: No
Light Rain Sensor- Light Sensor Active: No
Light Rain Sensor- Light Sensor Fault: No
Light Rain Sensor Vehicle Line Mismatch Fault: No
Light Rain Sensor - Wiper Intermittent Level: 0
Light Rain Sensor - Wiper Position: Wiper in Park
Light Rain Sensor - Wiper Washer: Not active
Body computer configuration:
Alarm
No Remote Control Key
Blinking at CDL DISABLED
Vehicle Access:
Relock Timeout Value: 60 sec
Vehicle Moving Threshold: 24 km/h
Throttle Position Threshold: 12.48 Deg
Idle RPM Delay Timer: 200 ms
FOBIK-Safe Alert No Reply: Enabled
Fobik -Safe Alert Search Timeout: Enabled
FOBIK-Safe Alert On Auth System Fault: Enabled
Theft LED: Off
Central Lock: Off
Trunk Release: Off
Passenger and Rear Door Unlock: Off
Driver Door Unlock: Off
UGDO Theft Deterrent: Off
Vehicle Theft Alarm (VTA) Enable Data:
Vehicle Theft Alarm (VTA) State: Disarmed
System Lock Not Received: No
Ignition In Run or Start: Yes
Driver Door Ajar: No
Passenger Door Ajar: No
Left Rear Door Ajar: No
Right Rear Door Ajar: No
Trunk/Liftgate Ajar: No
Hood Ajar: No
Intrusion Transceiver Module (ITM) Motion Detected: No
Intrusion Transceiver Module (ITM) Fault: No
Intrusion Transceiver Module (ITM) Tilt: No
In Ship Mode: No
Vehicle Theft Alarm (VTA) Feature Enabled: Yes
Key in Ignition: Yes
Last Vehicle Theft Alarm (VTA) Trigger Cause 1:
Trigger Caused By: Left Rear Door
Odometer: 140816.00 km
Key Cycles Since: 1
Last Vehicle Theft Alarm (VTA) Trigger Cause 2:
Trigger Caused By: Unknown
Odometer: 0.00 km
Last Vehicle Theft Alarm (VTA) Trigger Cause 3:
Last Vehicle Theft Alarm (VTA) Trigger Cause 4:
Last Vehicle Theft Alarm (VTA) Trigger Cause 5:
Run/Start Relay: On
Run Relay: On
Run/Acc Relay: On
Stop/Start Relay: Off
Acc/Run/Start Relay: On
Last Successful Remote Start Event 1:
Remote Start Mode: Off Inhibit
Key Cycles Since: 0
Last Successful Remote Start Event 2:
Last Successful Remote Start Event 3:
Last Successful Remote Start Event 4:
__
FLORENCE Code: 00000060581
Proxy System configuration:
____
Stop&Start: Absent
Window Express Feature//Auto Closing/Opening Configuration: Absent
Remote Trunklid Release Button Type: Release
Driver Side: Left Side
Front Fog Lights: Absent
Front Fog Lights Dropout: Absent
Rear Fog Lights Configuration: No Lights
Remote Control Type: 2 buttons
Head Lights Washer: Absent
Hill Holder System: Present
Heated Mirror: Present
Rear Wiper Motor: Absent
Logistic mode: Absent
Cornering Light/Sidemarkers: Absent
Rain Sensor: Absent
Bi-Functional Headlamp Shutter: Present
Day Running Light (DRL): Absent
DRL Turn Light Strategy/DRL dropout: Absent
WindShield Heated Wiper De-icer: Absent
Hood Ajar Switch: Absent
Sunroof: Present
Emergency Stop Signalling: Enabled
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Removable Ceiling Light: Absent
Horn Chirp Duration//D Plus Signal Source(Dart/UF): Short//ECM
Rear Parking Lights Type/Tail Lamp Type: LEDs
Additional Tail Light: Absent
Logistic Mode Manual Procedure//Emergency Switch: Absent
Heated Seats: Absent
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Present: Present
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Variant: Premium
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Configuration: Logic 1 - US=NHSTA, ENABLE WARNING
Side Markers: Absent
Rear Heated Window Present: Present
Battery Type: Battery Not Changed
Advanced Driver Configuration Type Button: Absent
Passive Entry Present: Present
Tire Circumference, mm: 2057 mm
Washer Fluid Level Sensor: Present
Dual Fuel Sensor: Absent
WindSheild Type Variant: IR Absorber
Engine Type: 1.3L Mjet 95hp//I4 2.4L (GAS) M-Air (E85) (ED6)(CHEROKEE/DART/UF)
Fuel Tank Capacity, liters: 60 liters
Body Type: Sedan
Automatic High Beam (AHBM) Feature: Absent
Headlamp Delay Feature: Present
Xenon Headlamp: Absent
Number Of Doors: 4 Doors
Trunk Door: Present
Trunk Door Type: Decklid
Digital Television Feature(do not set together with Back Lateral Doors Type): Disabled
Back Lateral Doors Type (do not set together with DTV feature): Hinged Doors
Cargo Area Lock Switch: Absent
Alarm system: Present
Remote control key: Absent
Siren: Absent
UltraSonic Sensor: Absent
Anti-inclination Sensor: Absent
Auto Unlock Strategy: Present
Immobilizer: Present
Max Vehicle Capacity: Undefined
Wheelbase: D-sedan/Long 3800 - 4050 B (Pro Master)
Front Turn Signal LED: Absent
Rear LED Turn Signals: Absent
Global Windows Down: Absent
Electro Chromatic Mirror: Absent
Keyless Go: Present
Relock Strategy: Absent
Cooled Seats: Absent
Speedometer Tolerance, %: 0 %
Front Passenger Airbag Disable Switch Via Menu: Not Active
Gear Shift Indicator: Absent
Heated Washer Nozzle: Absent
Easy Entry Menu//Buzzer Type(Dart/UF): Absent//Internal
Service Coupon Number: 0
Distance To Service, km: 0 km
Head Lights Levelling: Absent
Side Illumination: Absent
Instrument Panel Cluster Internal Light Sensor: Absent
Tachometer Present: Absent
CM Rif: Undefined
Heater Ventillation and AC, Type: Manual
Parking Heater: Absent
Automatic Recirculation: Present
Anti-Frost Sensor: Present
Anti-Pollution Sensor: Absent
Anti-Fog Humidity Sensor: Absent
PTC Heater: Absent
Max Defrost Strategy: Independent Mix/7 FLOW MODES
Rear Climate Control: Absent
Auto-On Comfort: Absent
Integrated Climate Touchscreen: Absent
Front Driver Airbag: Absent
Front Passenger Airbag: Absent
Left Window Curtain Airbag: Absent
Right Window Curtain Airbag: Absent
Driver Knee Airbag: Absent
Passenger Knee Airbag: Absent
Left Seat Airbag: Absent
Right Seat Airbag: Absent
Rear Seat Airbag: Absent
Front Passenger Airbag Disable Switch: Absent
Seat Belt Reminder (SBR) Logic: NHTSA
Lateral Pressure Sensor: Absent
Lateral B Pillar Sensor: Absent
Lateral C pillar Sensor: Absent
Lateral D Pillar Sensor: Absent
Electronic Pedestrian Protection (EPPM): Absent
Front Driver Pretensioner: Absent
Front Lateral Passenger Pretensioner: Absent
Front Central Passenger Pretensioner: Absent
Rear Lateral Passengers Pretensioner Present: Absent
Rear Central Passenger Pretensioner: Absent
Driver Buckle Switch Pretensioner: Absent
Front passenger Buckle Switch Pretensioner: Absent
Rear Lateral Passengers Buckle Switch pretensioner Present: Absent
Rear Central passenger Buckle Switch Pretensioner: Absent
Driver Buckle Switch: Absent
Front Passenger Buckle Switch: Absent
Rear Lateral Passenger Buckle Switches Present: Absent
Rear Central Passenger Buckle Switch: Absent
Front Central Buckle Switch: Absent
Seat Belt Reminder (SBR) Unit Present: Absent
Front Lateral Passenger Presence Detection: Absent
Front Central Passenger Presence Detection: Absent
Front Passenger Presence Detector (PPD) Type: Weight Sensor
Rear Passenger Presence Detection (PPD): Absent
Rear Passenger Presence Detector (PPD) Type: Weight Sensor
Driver Seat Track Position: Absent
Passenger Seat Track Position: Absent
Driver Active Head Restraints: Absent
Passenger Active Head Restraints: Absent
Front Crash Sensor: Absent
Front Driver Anchor Pretensioner: Absent
Front Lateral Passenger Anchor Pretensioner: Absent
Rollover Sensor: Absent
Hood Switch Type: Ajar Not Diagnosed
Rear View Camera: Present
Adaptive Cruise Control Type: Absent
Forward Collision Mitigation Type: Absent
Low Speed Collision Mitigation: Absent
Park With Stop: Absent
Side Distance Warning/Blind spot detection: Absent
Electronic Brake System Type Variant: VDC + Hill Holder + ASR
Hill descent control: Absent
Selector Logic Type: Logic 1 - NOT STORED, SPORT MODALITY
Brake Type Variant: Caliper/Caliper//Big(GIULIA)//NAFTA & Non-AMS EU AWD/4x4(CHEROKEE)
Steering Ratio Rack Pinion Type: 54 C Factor(linked to suspension)(CHEROKEE)//15.47 (AWD Trailhawk) (Compass/Renegade)
Paddle Shift: Absent
Track Width Variant: Undefined
Drive Style Selector: Absent
Dynamic Steering Torque (DST) Presence: Absent
Drive Selector Type: Absent
Suspension Configuration Rear: Type AWD (GIULIA)//Touring(CHEROKEE)
Suspension Configuration Front: Type AWD (GIULIA)//Touring(CHEROKEE)//Off-road(COMPASS)
Configuration Family: Undefined
Parking Brake Type: EPB Cable Puller
Quick Keylock: Not Active
Trunk Pressure Type: Double Pressure
Drive Type Variant: Four-Wheel Drive
Intelligent Alternator Module (IAM) Unit: Absent
Cruise control: Present
Speed Limiter: Absent
Alternator Class: Undefined
Water in Fuel Sensor: Absent
Speed Limiter Threshold: Undefined
Blow By Heater: Absent
Final Drive Ratio: 3929//3.734 (EP2/ATX)(CHEROKEE)//3.833(COMPASS)
Fuel Heater: Absent
DPF Regeneration On Demand: Absent
Ignition Pre Start Logic: Disabled
Shifter Type Variant: 5-position Rotary Eshifter PRNDL
Tow Haul Switch: Absent
Backup Vehicle Start: Absent
Power Seats: Absent
Axle Ratio: 3734
Transfer Case Low Ratio: 0
Transfer Case High Ratio: No Tcase
Transmission Model: 7HDT300//9HP48/93TE 1 spd PTU (DFH)(CHEROKEE)
Transmission Type: ATX
Electronic Range Select (ERS)/Autostick Presence: Autostick present
SCR Presence: Absent
Select Speed Control Feature: Absent
Clutch Interlock Message: Absent
ABS Function - Hill Start Assist: Present
ABS Function - Select Speed Control: Absent
ABS Function - Trailer Sway Control: Absent
ABS Function - Adaptive Cruise Control: Absent
ABS Function - Regenerative Brake System: Absent
ABS Function - Dynamic Steering Torque: Present
ABS Function - Park Assis: Absent
ABS Function - MSR: Absent
Fuel Shut Off Type: Absent
Clutch Interlock: Disabled
Cold Start: Disabled
Adaptive Cruise Control Variant: Short Time Gap, kph
Suspension Button: Absent (SDM Not Present)
PAM Tuning Set: Easy/High 4ch or Easy 8ch//Modale(GIULIA)//Trailhawk(CHEROKEE)
Semi-Automatic Parking System: Absent
Driver Assistant System (DASM) Tuning set: Type 1/385
Front DTV Camera: Absent
Side DTV Camera: Absent
Vehicle Line Configuration: UF (CHRYSLER 200)
Proxi File Lengh: 250
Remote Start: Absent
TIP Start: Present
Twilight Sensor: Present
Special Brand Configuration: No Special Brand
Rear Sun Shade: Absent
Cooling Fluid Level Sensor // Flipper glass (CHEROKEE): Absent
Illuminated Approach Menu: Present
Vehicle Overspeed Warning: Absent
Alternate Odometer Units: Absent
DPF Present: Absent
DRL Menu: Enabled
Auto-Lock Menu: Disabled
Oil Information: Disabled
Ambient Temperature Sensor: Present
RPM Dumper Calibration: Undefined
Turbo Parameter: Absent
Remote Keyless Entry (RKE): Present
Hill Start Menu: Absent
Intrusion Alarm Menu: Absent
Radio Type: Radio MOPAR
Cluster Display Type: TFT black and white display
Street and Racing Technology (SRT): Absent
COM Module: Present
Digital Clock: Present
Temperature Display: Present
Power Inverter: Absent
Audio System Type: Premium CAN
SDARS Travel Link: Absent
Power Door Locks: Present
Disable CD Eject: Absent
Browsing Enabled: Absent
Surround: Absent
DAB Radio Disable: Enabled
Phase Diversity Present: Absent
Main Antenna Supply Configuration: First Active
Acoustic Configuration: UF - Standard 6 Speaker Base
External Media Ports Configuration: AUX + USB
Wi-Fi Configuration: Absent
Microphone Tuning Parameter: Mic Tuning Set 1/Sedan 1
Vehicle Track, mm: 1296 mm
GPS Dead Reckoning: Absent
Switch Off Time: 20 min
TMC (traffic messaging channel) Pro: Absent
Steering Wheel Switchbank Type: 8 LIN front buttons/Standrad 10 buttons(Pro Master/CHEROKEE/Dart/UF)
Microphone Configuration: 1 microphone//Never(Dart)
Microphone Type: Peiker 300mv
Heater Ventillation and AC (HVAC) Zone Control: mono zone
Park Assist Configuration: Not defined
IR Remote Control for Radio: Absent
Voice Recognition Activation: 1 button
Flash Hazard Lamps On Lock: Absent
Combined Rear Lighting: Present
Dead Lock: Absent
Horn Chirp Enables: Both Access and Alarm
Horn Chirp Menu: Present
Key-In Warning: Absent
Auto Decklid Release: Present
Additional Languages: Default Languages
Compass Display: present on IPC and VP
Navigation: Absent
Speaker Configuration: Undefined
Audio Repetition: Absent
Exterior Mirror Turn Signals: Absent
Exterior Mirror Courtesy/Puddle Lamps: Absent
FOB Safe: Present
Memory System: Absent
Power Folding Mirror: Absent
Universal Garage Door Opener (UGDO): Absent
Fleet: Absent
Ambient Dimmer Switch: Present
AM/FM Antenna Type: Active
FM 2: Absent
DAB: Absent
SDARS: Present
GPS: Present
Cellular: Absent
Navigation Info Repetition: Absent
Phone Info Repetition Present: Absent
Front Passenger Seat Bin: Absent
DRL Type//Front Bench Seat (Dart): Light Bulb // Absent
Seat Material: Cloth
Heated Steering Wheel: Absent
Steering Wheel Material: Technoleather/Full Leather
Tow Hooks: Absent
Model year: 2015
Sky Slider: Absent
Front Facing Camera (FFCM) Human Machine Interface (HMI) Setting: Level 1 (absent - no menu on VP/Base)
Front Facing Camera (FFCM) Torque Sensitivity: Level 1 (absent/Base)
After-wipe: Enabled
Wireless Charging Unit (WCPM): Absent
Panic: Absent
Compass Mounting Orientation: Right Side Up
Compass Mounting Angle, Deg: 0 Deg
Number of Days To Service: 0
Brake System Family: Undefined
Terrain selector modes: Undefined
4 Weel Drive Low Button: Absent
Vehicle Brand: Chrysler
Off-Road Pages: Absent
Turbo Pressure Display: Absent
Smart Wiper Motor: Present
Double Pressure Time, sec: 0 sec
Internal Lighting With Dimming: Absent
Lock With Door Open: Absent
Rear Doors Relock Present: Absent
Combined Rear View Mirror Module (CRVMM): Present
Passive Entry Menu: Absent
Remote Door Unlock Menu: Absent
Sound Horn with Remote Start Menu: Absent
Auto Park Brake Menu: Absent
Automatic Reset of TripB Menu: Absent
Navigation Info Repetition Menu: Absent
Phone Info Repetition Menu: Absent
Audio Repetition Menu: Absent
Units of Tire Pressure Menu: Absent
Flash Lights With Lock Menu: Absent
Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) Maintenance Menu: Absent
Auto Door Unlock Menu: Absent
Automatic High Beam (AHBM) Feature Menu: Absent
GSI Type: Absent
Auto Vehicle Hold Menu: Absent
Stop&Start Type: FGA type
Accessory Switch Bank (ASBM): Present
Stop&Start Button Source: Hardwired
ECO Mode Present: Absent
ECO Mode Latch: Eco Mode not available
Ambient Lighting Function: Absent
Vehicle Package: UF Default
Audio Brand: No Audio Brand
Welcome Feature: Absent
RPM Shift In Progress: Absent
DMS Redirect Menu: Absent
Turbo Parameter MAX, mbar: 0 mbar
Acceleration Display: Absent
Engine Torque Display: Absent
GG Diagram Display: Absent
Torque Distribution Display: Absent
Engine Torque Parameter MAX, Nm: 0 Nm
APPS Presence: Present
Remote Headlights Off Delay: Absent
Connected Services: Absent
ECSB: Absent
Starter Type: Undefined
Safety Engine Off Strategy: Absent
Hybrid Type: Not Applicable
Signature Lighting: Absent
Dimming Level Selector Type: Absent
Additional Language Selection: Absent
HALF Configuration Family: Undefined//Halogen(GIULIA)
Average Fuel Consumption RIF, km/L: 0 km/L
Neutral Sensor: Absent
HLS Type: Absent
Puddle Lights: Absent
Model Equipement: Sport//RLS(GIULIA)
Headlamp LED Management: Absent
Central Lock/Unlock Key Cylinder: Not Active
Increasing speed constant: 0
Front WSS Type: Without Direction (2 levels)//Normal(GIULIA)
Rear WSS Type: Without Direction (2 levels)//Normal(GIULIA)
PAM Push Button: Absent
EC Mirror Hard Button Present: Absent
Auto Power Folding Mirrors: Absent
Trunk Button Location: Not Present
Second Battery Type: None
AUX Port: Present
SD Present: Absent
Number of USB Ports: Absent
Auto-On Comfort Menu: Absent
HFRM Module: Absent
AGS Active Grille Shutter Unit: Absent
Street Bending Light Type: Type 1
Driver Door Ajar Switch Type: Analog
Passenger Door Ajar Switch Type: Analog
Redundant Door Ajar Switch Present/Type: Absent/Analog
DRL Lamp Location: None/Position DRL
Pull Out Control: Absent
Front Fog Lights Type: Light Bulb
Front Axle Ratio: 0
ANC Calibration Parameter Dataset: 0
Units Set Menu: Absent
Custom Units Menu: Absent
Right Front Open Circuit Disable: Not Set
Left Front Open Circuit Disable: Not Set
Right Rear Open Circuit Disable: Not Set
Left Rear Open Circuit Disable: Not Set
Head Lamp Dip Menu: Absent
Steering-Directed Lights Menu: Absent
Long Pressure Time: 0 Seconds
Gear Box Paddles Logic: Logic 0 (Standard Type)
Rear Door Lock Button Present: Absent
Projection Mode (Carplay/Android auto...) Present: Present
Max Engine Oil Temperature, Deg.C: 0 Deg.C
Power Liftgate Setting Menu: Absent
EPS Configuration Family: Undefined
Instrument Panel Cluster Theme Selector: None
Tire Fill Alert: Disabled
Traffic Sign Recognition Present: Absent
Traffic Sign Recognition Menu: Absent
Market Area: NAFTA
Separate Lighting Brake Lamp Dropout: Absent
Reverse Lights Type: Light Bulb
License Plate Lights Type: LEDs
Projection Mode (Carplay/Android auto...) Selection: CarPlay + Android Auto
Stop&Start Level: High (NAFTA)
Reverse Lights Configuration: Single Light
Additional Front Light Management: Configuration 1
Boost pressure sensor type: Absent
Emergency Call Feature: Absent
Multimedia Switch Type: No Touch
Performance Pages Display: Absent
Display-OFF Soft Key: Absent
GPF: Absent
Steering Customer Settings: Absent
Navigation Map In Cluster: Absent
Album Art In Cluster: Absent
Ready-To-Drive Menu: Absent
Audio Steering Wheel Controls on Instrument Panel Cluster: Absent
Tachometer Filtering Type: Disabled
Climate Panel Type: Only Blower Knob/Standard - MY18 GIULIA
Cabin Temperature Sensor: ARTS on LIN
Rear Defrost, Hardwired Button: Present
Driver Drowsy Alert: Absent
Highway Assist: Absent
Intelligent Speed Function: Absent
Lane Assist: Not Present
Blind Spot Monitoring: Absent
Traffic Jam Feature: Absent
IBS Type: Absent
Headlamps ON with Wipers: Absent
SWSM: Absent
Glove Box Lock: Absent
Fuel Lid Management: Parallel with Driver Door/Absent
Glare-Free Feature: Absent
Tourist Mode Feature: Absent
ORC Configuration Family: Undefined
Glonass: Absent
Galileo: Absent
BeiDou: Absent
ACN Hardwire: Absent
Assist-Call Button Configuration: Absent
E-Call Button Configuration: Absent
External LTE Diversity Antenna: Absent
External Speaker: Absent
USB Connection: Present
Geolocation Menu: Absent
Cruise Control Logic: Logic 1 (MY19)
E-Save Menu: Absent
TBM Audio: Type 1
Blind Spot Type: Normal
CVPAM: Absent
Run-Flat Tires: Absent
Selectable Tire Fill Alert: Disabled
Intersection Collision Assist: Absent
Pedestrian Protection type: None
Park Assist Volume Strategy: Customer Selectable Setting
Beam Shaping Feature: Absent
Street Bending Light Present: Absent
RVDM Presence: Absent
Drive Modes: Absent
Proximity PE Wakeup: Absent
QVPM Configuration: Absent
Front Fog Lights with DRL: DRL ACTIVE
Seat Material Front: Absent
Seat Material Rear: Absent
Power Adjustable Pedals: Absent
Driver Power Headrest: Absent
Passenger Power Headrest: Absent
Park Lamp Loadshed: Absent
Lock With Engine ON Warning: Absent
Heated Seat Levels: 1 Level
Surround View Camera: Absent
Forward Facing Camera: Absent
Autonomy Level: None/Level 1
Full Automatic Parking System: Absent
Intelligent Speed Function Menu: Absent
LKA Mode Latch: Not Latched
Damping Tuning Set: None
Tilt Telescope Column: Absent
Auto Vehicle Hold: Absent
Front Axle Disconnect: Absent
TPMS Regulation Configuration: Logic 1 - NHTSA Enable Warning
Full Size Matching Spare: Absent
RCU LIN Module: Absent
Speedometer Range, km/h: 0 km/h
Interior Monitoring Camera: Absent
Wizard Feature: OFF
FOA Present: Absent
Passive Entry Type: 2 doors PE
Door Ambient Lighting: Absent
Radio Display Type: 8.4'' 1024x768
Mute on Reverse Enable: Disabled
LOT Function: Disabled
TIPL Function: Disabled
SCRM HMI Logic: Absent
Inadvertent Light PWM Enable: Disabled
Inadvertent Light 2 PWM Enable: Disabled
Front Lights Diagnosis: Disabled
Rear Lights Diagnosis: Disabled
Front Lights PWM Enable: Disabled
Rear Lights PWM Enable: Disabled
Load Compartment Doors Unlock: Absent
Key-In Warning Trigger: Only Driver Door
Driver Swivel Seat: Absent
Passenger Swivel Seat: Absent
Front Central Buckle Switch Pretensioner: Absent
Auto-Closing Time, sec: 0 sec
Headlamp Type: Type 1
Rear Door Right Switch Present: Absent
Rear Door Left Switch Present: Absent
ECall Button Variant: SOS Button
Driver Drowsy Alert Incremental Chime: Absent
High Voltage Battery Capacity: Undefined
Heater Ventillation and AC (HVAC) Mode Type: No Trimode
Traffic Sign Offset Menu: Absent
Light Fade PWM Enable: Absent
Roof Height: Height 1
Mirrors Type: Manual
Roll-Up Door: Absent
Backup Alarm: Not Configurable
UConnect 7 active: Present
Were these error codes present prior to using alfaobd under the wrong vehicle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
80 Posts
We knew that the Dart/200/Journey were going to be cancelled in 2016. The 300/Charger/Challenger were going to continue. It makes good business sense to end development & refinement costs on orphans.
The 'eligibles' can purchase a dongle for 4G. The 'ineligibles' are basically SOL. The 300 can use a dongle. The 200 can't (at least not as it is).
The PROXI code is very proprietary. We almost need a hacker who can crack the code. If the 3G to 4G were as simple as a software flash, this wouldn't even be an issue.
I appreciate what you are doing here Spec. This thread has been immensely helpful already. The call centers of Uconnect or Stellantis can't or won't provide a way through this.
Short of changing the entire CAN bus architecture of the vehicle's module network, there should be a way to achieve a successful acceptance of the radio onto the bus.
I appreciate it and I also appreciate you and everyone else trying to solve this. We can definitely find a way to make this work, as it would be a gamechanger.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Were they present when you first tried the proxi or after your last attempt when you commented on additional options by choosing Jeep instead?

Oooh. The license plate error was always there. The BCM error honestly I am not sure. I think it was always there since I tried adding the radio. I can go back in my logs and look maybe. Why what were you thinking if the code was always there?

·
Registered
44 Posts
This I'm sure of based on my experience with putting a radio not available in my model year Jeep and then putting a radio from a Charger in my wife's 200. There are other examples as well if you search... That being said I'd bet that a radio that's brand new would sync right up and work with no proxi as it would learn the canbus with no previous settings to change...

·
Registered
80 Posts
The second one likely related to Jeep settings when you were accessing under that... The first is a setting that needs to be changed we just need to figure out which one

I believe I had this error for a while, as my license plate bulb did start to go on and off, as I think the bulb was dying. I replaced them with LEDs, another thing I highly recommend doing.

·
Registered
80 Posts
This I'm sure of based on my experience with putting a radio not available in my model year Jeep and then putting a radio from a Charger in my wife's 200. There are other examples as well if you search... That being said I'd bet that a radio that's brand new would sync right up and work with no proxi as it would learn the canbus with no previous settings to change...

The problem with that is I believe every radio manufactured, even new, has to be programmed to go in a certain type of vehicle, with the respective VIN. No such radio would exist. I guess we would need Chrysler to manufacture a new 4c radio and program it to have the features our car has based on our VIN and also set the VIN to our car. They would never do something like this, but it would be a cool idea if they did.

·
Registered
80 Posts
The problem with that is I believe every radio manufactured, even new, has to be programmed to go in a certain type of vehicle, with the respective VIN. No such radio would exist. I guess we would need Chrysler to manufacture a new 4c radio and program it to have the features our car has based on our VIN and also set the VIN to our car. They would never do something like this, but it would be a cool idea if they did.
And because this is the case, this is why I believe a harness would do the trick maybe.

·
Registered
80 Posts

I also have a question for you. Does your car come with Sirius XM satellite, meaning do you have the satellite radio cord in your car?
I’m asking because I was watching infotainment.com video on upgrading a 2014 ram pickup from UConnect 3 to the Uconnect 4C successfully. The guy in the video said once the SXM icon appears under Am, and Fm on the radio screen, that means the radio is fully cooperative and connected.

It really irritates me why these ram trucks and other mopar cars can do these projects so easily. I guess it is because they still make newer RAM trucks and what infotainment.com probably does is copy the code from one of the newer trucks that contains a 4C uconnect unit and modifies it every time someone places an order for the upgrade kit (referring to the Uconnect 3 to 4C upgrade kit for 2014 ram trucks). Thus is why they ask you for your VIN if you place an order for the upgrade and this is also how their kit is actually plug and play. They do all the hard work and program the radios then just ship them out. I would love to try something like this, but if it ever came out from infotainment.com, it would be $1000+ , definitely not worth it.

wish infotainment.com would give us 200 drivers some advice or something how to do this. May try and give them a call tomorrow and find something out.

101 - 120 of 142 Posts