Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can somebody explain to me exactly how the process goes about for installing fog lights? Any help would be highly appreciated.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just did the install on my wife's 13 Touring... She got it with ALL the Touring options, but you couldn't get foglights... WTH Chrysler?

Anyways, I ordered the OEM Foglights & OEM Bezels from my local Dealer... The BEZEL's are NOT CHEAP, $71/Piece, but needed and totally worth it to make it look factory... There are a bunch of little 10mm Bolts underneath the front bumper that hold on the splash shield plus a few clips in each wheel well to remove to lower the shield... Remove the shield and there is 1 philips screw holing each of the Bezels in (toward the center grille) Uscrew the screws, pop the tabs through to remove the bezels and you should be good to go! I made my own harness with H11 connectors and a Relay... Looks 100% Factory... From the outside you would never know the car didn't come with fogs... The only difference is on the inside where the Fog Light icon doesn't illuminate in the instrument cluster and there is no Fog Light switch on the headlight stalk... The Fogs come on automatically whenever the headlamps are on (just the way I wired it)... Looks AMAZING!

Can somebody explain to me exactly how the process goes about for installing fog lights? Any help would be highly appreciated.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah you can! However, the kit currently MSRP's for over $600!!!! Part Number 82213170 OUCH! Without Production Foglights 82213171 MSRP's for over $575!

I've found it online for as low as $500, but that's still an insane amount for Plastic Bezels with 4 LED Lights... I'm hoping the price will eventually come down!

nice, wonder if you can order the bezels with the LED DRL openings in them.

·
Registered
99 Posts
You can get the bezels for about $40 each shipped from RockAuto, and the fog light housings will run you about $37 each shipped.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I looked at purchasing the OEM Fog Lights online, but most I saw did NOT come with the bulb.... The bulb alone is $15, so I just went the Dealer route since they came with the bulb and my Dealer honored the 12 Month/12,000 Warranty since it was a Mopar OEM Part.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I just did the install on my wife's 13 Touring... She got it with ALL the Touring options, but you couldn't get foglights... WTH Chrysler?

Anyways, I ordered the OEM Foglights & OEM Bezels from my local Dealer... The BEZEL's are NOT CHEAP, $71/Piece, but needed and totally worth it to make it look factory... There are a bunch of little 10mm Bolts underneath the front bumper that hold on the splash shield plus a few clips in each wheel well to remove to lower the shield... Remove the shield and there is 1 philips screw holing each of the Bezels in (toward the center grille) Uscrew the screws, pop the tabs through to remove the bezels and you should be good to go! I made my own harness with H11 connectors and a Relay... Looks 100% Factory... From the outside you would never know the car didn't come with fogs... The only difference is on the inside where the Fog Light icon doesn't illuminate in the instrument cluster and there is no Fog Light switch on the headlight stalk... The Fogs come on automatically whenever the headlamps are on (just the way I wired it)... Looks AMAZING!
Can you pm me the instructions on how you wired them and what pieces you used thanks

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2 Posts
Im trying to do the same, please help. I have a 2013 touring that was not equipped with fogs, I have the part list less the wiring harness. What will I need?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can you add a relay, the multi function switch at the steering wheel, and the harness and bulbs and it work or does it have to be turned on at the dealer? I'd like the light on the dash to come on and the stalk to be the control and look oem and have the option of the stalk/switch control them.
I just dont like the idea that all of my light comes from 1 circuit and 2 bulbs.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts