Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have a problem with their fog lights not working? The light on the dash turns on but the lights do not. Went in to get an inspection sticker today and the mechanic couldn't get the foglights to turn on. I briefly searched here and in the owners manual with little luck, seems there is no fuse? 2013 S v6. Is there a relay or something somewhere that I'm missing? I know when I first got it the remote start diddn't work and the dealer said they had to activate it or something, is it something like that or something else? Read a battery disconnect might help but have to tear the whole front end apart to get to it.. :mad:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Did you have at least the parking lights on? You need the parking lights or the low beam headlights on for the fog lights to work. The high beams will turn off the fog lights.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How strange, they seem to be working now.. Car sounded like it was doing old school dial up internet and then they started to shine.. It was getting dark out when they came on, perhaps its something to do with the outside light as well?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts