Chrysler 200 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sadly, I traded my 2015 200C AWD in with 130,900 miles. I was the only owner of the car and it treated me well...for the most part. An underrated car for sure. I pulled the trigger on a 2021 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Limited (Oxford Blue w/Dark Grey and Camel interior).

I did have some items I took off the 200. If you are interested in something, please message me directly. Payment via Paypal, Venmo, Zelle. All prices include shipping to the 48 contiguous states. PO Boxes may be extra since they have to be shipped with the Post Office.

Items:

1. SOLD. K&N Air Intake, Part 63-1572. PRICE: $180 including shipping. This adds about 11HP and 15FT LBS of Torque. This is for V6 only. In great condition with freshly cleaned and oiled filter. The filter is lifetime and has about 60,000 miles on it. The rest of the parts are about 100,000 miles. No sensors or tubing are included, just the intake, filter, and what is in the photos. Retails for $249.

2. K&N Air Filter, Part RU-4600. PRICE: $35, $30 including shipping. This is an extra washable air filter for the K&N Air Intake system posted above. I purchased it to use so I didn’t have to wait for the filter to dry out after cleaning. It is cleaned and oiled. Retails for $50.

3.SOLD. RPM Motorsports “Torque Tube”. PRICE: $55 including shipping. This adds 4HP and 9FT LBS of Torque. This replaces the intake resonator which is in between the air intake box and the throttle body. When paired with an intake system, this increases intake noise. In other words, it sounds even more aggressive! I estimate this part has 60,000 miles on it. Again, it does not include any sensors. It retails for $85.

4. Pedal Commander. PRICE: $225, $200 including shipping; This little device enhances throttle response. I was skeptical at first but it really does eliminate lag. While it doesn’t add any power to the engine, it does make the car feel more sporty. Easy to install, just connects to the wire harness leading to the accelerator pedal. You can then mount it within reach or hide it. It does have a Bluetooth App you can use to change settings. This part I believe is not engine specific, but please verify before buying. I received it as a gift this past Christmas, so less than 15,000 miles of use. As a side note, do not set it to ECO. For whatever reason it will cause the car to go into limp mode, or at least it did to mine. Retails for $299.

5. PowerStop K6548, Z23 Evolution Sport Brake Kit (NEW) Fronts Only (AWD Only). PRICE: $170, $150 including shipping. This brake kit is cross-drilled and slotted, comes with carbon fiber ceramic brake pads, and the replacement hardware clips and boots. These rotors and pads are a great upgrade without having to replace the calipers. Definitely improve stopping distance and they enhance to look of the vehicle. Surprisingly after the break in period, there isn’t much brake dust. I’ve been using PowerStop on the 200 for a while now and have been pleased with their offerings. I purchased with the intent of replacing my current rotors and pads within in the next few months but I am unfortunately outside of the return policy (bought the kit back in January). New kits retail for $185-$250.

6. SOLD. Original Mopar Cargo Net. PRICE: $20 including shipping. Retails for $30.

7. WeatherTech Trunk Liner, 40724. PRICE: $85, $50 plus shipping. Note that in order to ship, it will be rolled up. This liner is designed to go into the trunk. Since it is rubber, it prevents things from shifting around, especially when used with the cargo blocks. It retails for $120.

All the photos of are the actual items. If you have any questions, please let me know. Open to offers especially if more than one item is purchased.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sadly, I traded my 2015 200C AWD in with 130,900 miles. I was the only owner of the car and it treated me well...for the most part. An underrated car for sure. I pulled the trigger on a 2021 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Limited (Oxford Blue w/Dark Grey and Camel interior).

I did have some items I took off the 200. If you are interested in something, please message me directly. Payment via Paypal, Venmo, Zelle. All prices include shipping to the 48 contiguous states. PO Boxes may be extra since they have to be shipped with the Post Office.

Items:

1. K&N Air Intake, Part 63-1572. PRICE: $180 including shipping. This adds about 11HP and 15FT LBS of Torque. This is for V6 only. In great condition with freshly cleaned and oiled filter. The filter is lifetime and has about 60,000 miles on it. The rest of the parts are about 100,000 miles. No sensors or tubing are included, just the intake, filter, and what is in the photos. Retails for $249.

2. K&N Air Filter, Part RU-4600. PRICE: $35 including shipping. This is an extra washable air filter for the K&N Air Intake system posted above. I purchased it to use so I didn’t have to wait for the filter to dry out after cleaning. It is cleaned and oiled. Retails for $50.

3. RPM Motorsports “Torque Tube”. PRICE: $55 including shipping. This adds 4HP and 9FT LBS of Torque. This replaces the intake resonator which is in between the air intake box and the throttle body. When paired with an intake system, this increases intake noise. In other words, it sounds even more aggressive! I estimate this part has 60,000 miles on it. Again, it does not include any sensors. It retails for $85.

4. Pedal Commander. PRICE: $225 including shipping. This little device enhances throttle response. I was skeptical at first but it really does eliminate lag. While it doesn’t add any power to the engine, it does make the car feel more sporty. Easy to install, just connects to the wire harness leading to the accelerator pedal. You can then mount it within reach or hide it. It does have a Bluetooth App you can use to change settings. This part I believe is not engine specific, but please verify before buying. I received it as a gift this past Christmas, so less than 15,000 miles of use. As a side note, do not set it to ECO. For whatever reason it will cause the car to go into limp mode, or at least it did to mine. Retails for $299.

5. PowerStop K6548, Z23 Evolution Sport Brake Kit (NEW). PRICE: $170 including shipping. This brake kit is cross-drilled and slotted, comes with carbon fiber ceramic brake pads, and the replacement hardware clips and boots. These rotors and pads are a great upgrade without having to replace the calipers. Definitely improve stopping distance and they enhance to look of the vehicle. Surprisingly after the break in period, there isn’t much brake dust. I’ve been using PowerStop on the 200 for a while now and have been pleased with their offerings. I purchased with the intent of replacing my current rotors and pads within in the next few months but I am unfortunately outside of the return policy (bought the kit back in January). New kits retail for $185-$250.

6. Original Mopar Cargo Net. PRICE: $20 including shipping. Retails for $30.

7. WeatherTech Trunk Liner, 40724. PRICE: $85 including shipping. Note that in order to ship, it will be rolled up. This liner is designed to go into the trunk. Since it is rubber, it prevents things from shifting around, especially when used with the cargo blocks. It retails for $120.

All the photos of are the actual items. If you have any questions, please let me know. Open to offers especially if more than one item is purchased.

View attachment 57623

View attachment 57624

View attachment 57625

View attachment 57626

View attachment 57627

View attachment 57628

View attachment 57629

View attachment 57630
Hey man I messaged you I’m interested

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Torque Tube sold.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cargo net sold.
Air intake sold.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Listing updated with new pricing. Brake kit is for front only and only AWD models as those have the larger rotors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts