Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking online for Chrysler 200's (I own a 2015 Chrysler 200), and I found this dealer in the Renton, Washington area selling slightly used ones dirt cheap. It made me sad first of all, but the prices are ridiculous.

They are all 2015 models, and they are selling Limited trims for as low as $13,600 and S models for as low as $14,900. The dealer is a Chevy dealer called, Good Chevrolet. So if you live in the area and are looking for a good deal, this might save you a ton of money as opposed to the people who spent top dollar on these wonderful cars.

Here they are ---> http://www.goodchev.com/VehicleSearchResults?search=&make=Chrysler&model=200&bodyType=ALL&trim=&series=&minYear=&maxYear=&minPrice=&maxPrice=&vehicleType=

·
Registered
16 Posts
I live in Lynnwood. It was an alright deal I suppose, considering chrysler incentive now. I was planning to get one from good Chevrolet, then I found out I can get 2016 limited brand new with full factory warranty for 16k ish. Last week Tacoma Dodge has bare stock 200 for only $14k (yes, you need to trade in to get that price. Buy $500 car from cl, traded it in for $0, and you are still qualified for the incentive). Also, those deal are ex rental, which I assume were not well taken care of.

The best deal I found for used one, which tempted me a lot before settling in in a new one is 2015 200c with 3.6, all option including dual temp, nav, suntoof, 3.6, etc etc except awd with only 1k miles with asking price of $19k.

If anyone local looking for deal, I have had lots of research and would be more than happy to share everything with you.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Lynnwood almost daily. Look for a blue Chrysler 200S.

It is sad how cheap these cars are going used. Mine stickered in the high $30s, and I got it for $23k. Almost loaded 200S, just no fancy lights.

I'm seeing good deals on these cars everywhere. Sadly no resale value whatsoever.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I paid 7k+ below sticker on a new 2015 AWD C this January. I did take delivery from stock, which meant I paid for big wheels & a sunroof I'd have passed on if ordering.

A dealer offered me 21 for it in trade last week. Purchase price (not incl tax or license) was 27. Not bad, really.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just purchased a 2016 200c Limited used that had 10k miles on it for $16900. I thought that was a pretty good price. The bank didn't even have an updated value yet so they used MSRP and got a deal where with you financed less than 70% LTV the interest rate was only 2.49%. Now of course I know a car 6 months old with 10k miles isn't worth Msrp but 16900 is still lower than what Kbb values the 2016 200s.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Oh, the deal I got, which is $9500 below sticker is insane, but I have to trade in a car (I traded in my 2006 Ford Taurus with 196k miles, worth almost nothing anyway, just to qualify for trade in incentive). Plus I was forced to financing with Chrysler, where the APR was 5.99%. Not sure if the dealer screw me over (I was not aware if there is possibility to go to Chrysler financing myself instead of going to dealer), but oh well....

Do we actually have "region" group or section? If there are few of us in PNW, maybe can can arrange a cruise/meetup sometime in the summer..

·
Registered
36 Posts
Oh, the deal I got, which is $9500 below sticker is insane, but I have to trade in a car (I traded in my 2006 Ford Taurus with 196k miles, worth almost nothing anyway, just to qualify for trade in incentive). Plus I was forced to financing with Chrysler, where the APR was 5.99%. Not sure if the dealer screw me over (I was not aware if there is possibility to go to Chrysler financing myself instead of going to dealer), but oh well....

Do we actually have "region" group or section? If there are few of us in PNW, maybe can can arrange a cruise/meetup sometime in the summer..
Yeah. I got good trade value on an 09 Dakota 4x4 with 30k miles, and self financed. I suppose I may have done better on price had I been willing to finance with Chrysler. I'm okay with the price I paid though; My next stop was Cadillac, Audi or BMW.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I would be interested to meet up or whatever.. I know there Modern Mopar of Snohomish County group on facebook, which I joined...

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hmmm Makes me wonder if I got a good deal. $26,300 down from $32,365 I don't think I did so well
You did alright. :)

Currently, they are currently selling 200 Limited's in the Pacific Northwest for as low as $14 brand new. It is ridiculous. Bit better ones are in the $18k's. I saw a 200S online for $19k, but it wasn't a V6. So prices have gone up.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)

·
Registered
145 Posts
So I was intrigued by these supposed good deals because there are no such prices where I live. Most of the links provided are for 4 cylinder cars. No thanks. My 2013 200 V6 is a power house. I dare not even try the beloved E85 for fear the car will torque steer into the ditch.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What is with the E85? What does it even do? I have never seen it at a gas station ever, and all I ever hear from people is that it gives them poor gas mileage. What is the appeal and does it do anything special?

·
Registered
757 Posts
What is with the E85? What does it even do? I have never seen it at a gas station ever, and all I ever hear from people is that it gives them poor gas mileage. What is the appeal and does it do anything special?
Lots of E85 treads HERE

·
Registered
201 Posts
Wonder if any of these are flood victims

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bunch of new deals again to examine.

$8k - 11' Chrysler 200 Touring - Link

$10k - 12' Chrysler 200 Touring - Link