Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I've had my 2015 200 Limited for about 2 years now and I'm finally starting to do some fun stuff to it. I already swapped out the stereo for the 8.4 uconnect with no issues. This morning I swapped my boring cluster out for the 7in display cluster. I lucked into finding one on ebay for $50 so I figured if it didn't work I could just ship it back. Got it on with no flashing odo whi6was surprising. The only issue I have is that I'm getting a check fuel level sensor message and my fuel gauge is sitting on zero with a full tank. Will a proxy alignment fix this issue? I absolutely love the new look and dont want to go back over a fuel gauge. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok so after going to the store this afternoon the ODO has started blinking which I did expect. I'm scheduled with my dealer next week to have them flash it to my car. As far as the fuel gauge goes, now when I crank it, it shows a half tank (actually full) and then drops back to nothing as the cluster cycles through its startup routine. Hopefully the dealership will be able to get it squared away. All in all though I'm loving the look of it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts