Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Just picked up a 2015 200 Limited. It has 24,000 miles on it, silver exterior and white interior. Not much for options, pretty much a standard 200 limited with the 5 inch touchscreen and backup camera. Paid $11,000 for it before taxes. It’s a clean one owner car in good condition. Do you guys think I got a good deal on it?

Thanks

·
Registered
562 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Doesn't matter if it was a good deal or not, you already bought the car, enjoy it, read up on the forum to learn about stuff, and post new threads if you have an issue or if you do a mod/upgrade.

·
Super Moderator
2,421 Posts
You got a good deal a Chrysler 200 is a great car. I have driven the 4cyl limited as a loaner/rental.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I bought ours a year ago, 2015 200c, 50,000 miles, chrome trim, 17" wheels,
fog lights, heated leather seats, no sunroof, and it has the 5" radio, I wish it had the 8.4. We paid $12k.
I am having an intermittent problem though: it displays electronic throttle error message, check engine light, then loses power,, goes into limp mode, and will only go 20 mph. It's happened 4 times in a year. The first time I brought it right to the local dealer, but it was the end of the day, so they couldn't check it out until the next day and told me they couldn't find anything, no stored error codes. The 3 times since, after you shut it off, it starts right back up, and if the check engine light comes on, it goes off soon, so getting it diagnosed is a pain. Anyone heard of this problem?

·
Registered
562 Posts
I bought ours a year ago, 2015 200c, 50,000 miles, chrome trim, 17" wheels,
fog lights, heated leather seats, no sunroof, and it has the 5" radio, I wish it had the 8.4. We paid $12k.
I am having an intermittent problem though: it displays electronic throttle error message, check engine light, then loses power,, goes into limp mode, and will only go 20 mph. It's happened 4 times in a year. The first time I brought it right to the local dealer, but it was the end of the day, so they couldn't check it out until the next day and told me they couldn't find anything, no stored error codes. The 3 times since, after you shut it off, it starts right back up, and if the check engine light comes on, it goes off soon, so getting it diagnosed is a pain. Anyone heard of this problem?
Get a code reader and next time it happens, plug it in and write down the code, so that you can go to the dealer with some useful info.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts