Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up, everyone? I just joined the forum, I drive a 2015 V6 3.6L that I have done a good amount of work on. I just purchased a throttle controller to install, hoping I can get it to shift from 2nd to 3rd a little more smoothly. I am specifically looking for a front bumper lip or ground effects kit. The Mopar body kit is the only one I have found online and it is pretty pricy for the full thing. I have been looking into the All-fit rubber bumper lip but I can't find a good example of how it looks after installation. Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Please share pictures of any bodywork you have done so I can get ideas as well, thanks!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 Chrysler 200 S, 1998 Sebring JX
983 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Nice ride!
Body kits are pricey. Sometimes it helps to buy everything at once for the best deal. CARID is a member here.
As for the shifting, make sure that your PCM/TCM are at the latest and greatest software release. Have a Quicklearn and PROXI alignment performed before they return the car to you:

·
Registered
450 Posts
I've been wanting to get the front lip for my car for a while. I finally just sucked it up and bought a velvet red one on ebay (my car is white) for around $150, and it's currently in the body shop being painted white for around $100. I figured $250 wasn't bad, considering I found it on some Mopar sites for over $400 unpainted! I believe there are some more on ebay from the same seller as well, in velvet red color though.

·
Super Moderator
2016 Chrysler 200 S, 1998 Sebring JX
983 Posts
Plastic body ground effects and lower grill with the automatic grille shutters (AGS) are considered 'crash' parts.
Finding good, used or discounted ones may be difficult. The body shops and dealers know this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts