Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to the admin and members for the welcome!

Wanted to introduce myself. My name is Will and I'm owner/operator at Overkill Motorsport. Overkill is a small operation, just myself and helpers, and has been in business since 2007. I'm a car enthusiast first and foremost, and turned my interest into my professional career.

My roots are in the 3800 GM V6 community. In past, I've had my hands dirty in porting cylinder heads, superchargers, I've specced custom camshafts and helped pioneer many of the performance parts and methods that the 3800 Supercharged community still purchases and practices today.

Today I specialize mainly in tuning for which I have 14 years of professional experience and more years of tuning for myself, and I still have a focus on V6 performance. I also dive in specific parts for the platforms I work with, whether its an affordable intake solution or the only intake solution I like to make it available based on building what I know works best, and there are other tuning related improvements such as fuel injectors, throttle bodies, MAF upgrades etc.

As a former Hemi owner in the LX platform (300/Charger), I had experience tuning the 3.5 HO V6, but when the 3.6 Pentastar was released and I first tuned them I realized this was something special. The performance difference between the engines was dramatic, the performance improvement with a tune was terrific, and I knew this was an engine I wanted to be involved with.

While the LX platform is still Hemi dominated, the 200/Avenger platform was refreshing to see the Pentastar enthusiasm. I'd estimate I've now tuned north of 200 Pentastars over the past year. I also have a few items available for the Pentastar platform, cheaper or better items than my competition or otherwise unavailable, with more to come.

I can be contacted through email at [email protected], through facebook https://www.facebook.com/GetOverkilled/ through a private message, and you can message me through the board here which I will visit on a daily basis.

I look forward to being part of the community here on the 200 forums!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Awesome - Welcome to the boards.. I unfortunately have the I4, do you/will you guys ever have anything in the works? I can assure you, I would not be the only one interested. You would have 200/Dart owners.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I imagine the I4 owners will benefit from some of the Dart developments.

I'd be willing to make an intake system and look at doing tuning as well if there was sufficient interest.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Greetings Will...welcome to the group, from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Will are you out there????

Has anyone been in contact with Will at Overkill Motorsports? I ordered a ported intake for my 3.6 on the 26th. Will replied to an email on the 27th saying that he needed to port a manifold and would hope to ship it on Friday. I have tried to email him twice since then and sent him a PM and have still not heard form him. Needless to say, I have not received my intake either.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts