Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there!
I'm Anthony, but you can call me Lucid. It's what I normally go by. I'm a Texas native transplanted to Phoenix, AZ, and I've got a passion for cars. I'm a Mopar fanatic (although I somehow ended up with a 2011 Police Spec Tahoe, fully loaded with ram bar, lights, siren and the police performance package as a second car).

My Mopar Resume includes 3 Chargers, 2 jeeps and a Dart, as well as what I now have: a 2015 200S in Ice White with gloss black accents, fully loaded with the Hybrid leather seats, the 2.4L Tigershark. I've done a couple of small things for performance like the Chrysler CAI and straight piped her after the cat (She's got a deep throaty growl for a 4 banger let me tell you). I'm considering getting the bolt-on turbo kit that comes with a tuner that a guy out in North Carolina makes for the Tigershark, but not really sure if it's worth half the ACV of the car to add a turbo to it. I would like to get the Mopar ground effects kit for her though. I also found an AWESOME looking Hellcat-style hood for her too. Not sure what the point would be but it looks amazing.

I typically don't join car forums, I prefer local groups but after moving to Arizona I really haven't found one that I like. I also work more now than I did in Texas since starting my own design business so I don't have a whole lot of time.

Anyway, everyone loves pictures. Her name is Miranda, and here she is in all her shiny glory:

Oh and in case anyone is interested, here's my Police Spec Tahoe:

Registered
Welcome man !!! I just recently joined about a 2 months ago aswell your 2015 looks amazing 馃槈 we will have to meet up and race for shits and giggles lol I have the 3:6 V6 Pentastar with a K N Intake and it screams wide throttle

Registered
Nice looking car!! I named mine "Drysdale." If you ever watched the Beverly Hillbillies every time Mr Drysdale or Ms Hathaway would pull up in front of the Clampett mansion it was always in a big beautiful Chrysler product convertible...I assume Chrysler was the sponsor in the day...thus the name Drysdale...

Registered
Hi there!
I'm Anthony, but you can call me Lucid. It's what I normally go by. I'm a Texas native transplanted to Phoenix, AZ, and I've got a passion for cars. I'm a Mopar fanatic (although I somehow ended up with a 2011 Police Spec Tahoe, fully loaded with ram bar, lights, siren and the police performance package as a second car).

My Mopar Resume includes 3 Chargers, 2 jeeps and a Dart, as well as what I now have: a 2015 200S in Ice White with gloss black accents, fully loaded with the Hybrid leather seats, the 2.4L Tigershark. I've done a couple of small things for performance like the Chrysler CAI and straight piped her after the cat (She's got a deep throaty growl for a 4 banger let me tell you). I'm considering getting the bolt-on turbo kit that comes with a tuner that a guy out in North Carolina makes for the Tigershark, but not really sure if it's worth half the ACV of the car to add a turbo to it. I would like to get the Mopar ground effects kit for her though. I also found an AWESOME looking Hellcat-style hood for her too. Not sure what the point would be but it looks amazing.

I typically don't join car forums, I prefer local groups but after moving to Arizona I really haven't found one that I like. I also work more now than I did in Texas since starting my own design business so I don't have a whole lot of time.

Anyway, everyone loves pictures. Her name is Miranda, and here she is in all her shiny glory:

View attachment 56610

View attachment 56611

Oh and in case anyone is interested, here's my Police Spec Tahoe:
View attachment 56612
Very nice 200, LucidGhost. the two tone top n bottom is very similar to the look imma do to Cheetara later in the build, after she can go into my fav S turn at 70 and exit at 100+. and ur shoes, the S wheels give her a Sporty look yet underneath lies subtle Dodge Charger hints.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts