Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I have a 15 Chrysler 200s AWD and I love it! I added a stage 3 performance chip and I really love the power and torque it added to my car. My acceleration is amazing now! I have a YouTube channel called "Viralspeed" come check out my channel. I will be uploading more videos of my car and things I add or take away from it. "ViralSpeed" is the channel"

·
Registered
369 Posts

Link above is my speedo vid from a year ago. Its running even better now. No chip. Unlocked PCM w limiters disabled, 5 deg ignition advance, CAI and Magnaflow cat back exhaust. P.U.G. lower intake coming in the summer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey your video was nice! Let me know where I can follow you so I can see what it does this summer, and follow me on YouTube at “ViralSpeed”.... can’t wait to see your 200 this summer!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Link above is my speedo vid from a year ago. Its running even better now. No chip. Unlocked PCM w limiters disabled, 5 deg ignition advance, CAI and Magnaflow cat back exhaust. P.U.G. lower intake coming in the summer.
Hey your video was nice! Let me know where I can follow you so I can see what it does this summer, and follow me on YouTube at “ViralSpeed”.... can’t wait to see your 200 this summer!
your tune price ticket? , I’ve been thinking of doing that also

1 - 4 of 4 Posts