Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

My wife and I just inherited a 2015 Chrysler 200LX from her father's passing. Very pleased with the vehicle but her uncle says there is a secret hiding compartment that her father had in the car. Does anyone have any idea of where that could be? I have done a bit of searching but nothing has surfaced.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi everyone!

My wife and I just inherited a 2015 Chrysler 200LX from her father's passing. Very pleased with the vehicle but her uncle says there is a secret hiding compartment that her father had in the car. Does anyone have any idea of where that could be? I have done a bit of searching but nothing has surfaced.

Thanks in advance!
Other than what dgriffi2 suggested, there is no hidden compartment that I'm aware of.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Prob talking about the front half of the center console under the cupholders. I guess its a little secret stash if you dont know where the the catch is...or dont stick your hand all the way fwd from the arm rest cover.

·
Registered
805 Posts
If I had a secret compartment, and not saying I do :), I wouldn't tell you where it is. :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts