Chrysler 200 Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I want to see where my 200 can take me in terms of mileage before trans/engine drop...
I currently have 45k on my 2014 200, want at least 150k.
Any high mileage 200's out there?
I want to see where my 200 can take me in terms of mileage before trans/engine drop...
I have a little over 198k on my 2015 fwd 2.4 200 base. This used to be a rental but I am only the second owner. I got it in Sept 2018 with 118k. Its mainlly highway and the 9 speed has proven highway worthy. Ive gotten as high as 37.4 mpg on gas and about 27.1 mpg on e85 ethanol on the highway.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I drive a 2014 Chrysler 200 everyday love love love it it’s the touring as of today I have 278246 on the odometer with normal maintenance service only replaced alternator breaks otherwise drivetrain is all original runs as smooth as the day it was bought

·
Registered
2 Posts
Currently at 139k + with only brake replacements and a faulty traction control sensor I haven't got looked at yet. Ty everyone for posts I was worried how much more life my car had in it. I still owe over a year of payments and I'm a lyft driver putting 40k plus miles on it a year so was getting scarred it would crap out before pay off

·
Registered
2 Posts
Currently at 139k + with only brake replacements and a faulty traction control sensor I haven't got looked at yet. Ty everyone for posts I was worried how much more life my car had in it. I still owe over a year of payments and I'm a lyft driver putting 40k plus miles on it a year so was getting scarred it would crap out before pay off
Forgot: had to get shifter gear linkage replaced. Likely do to being lyft driver.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well im a cab driver an as said very dependable i have officially cleared 185000 an still strong as for trac control it may just be a bad sensor in the rim for the air preasure i change my original rims out in the winter for 15s an spring put my 18s back on

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have 160,000 on my 2011 and it's as good as it was when I bought it at 38,000. And, because yours is under 50k, you can opt for Chrysler's lifetime warranty...you can shop the prices from one dealership to another and probably get it for 2000 - 3000 dollars. Worth it if you plan on driving the wheels off it.
Best wishes.

·
Super Moderator
1,884 Posts
I have 160,000 on my 2011 and it's as good as it was when I bought it at 38,000. And, because yours is under 50k, you can opt for Chrysler's lifetime warranty...you can shop the prices from one dealership to another and probably get it for 2000 - 3000 dollars. Worth it if you plan on driving the wheels off it.
Best wishes.
Lifetime service contracts are no longer offered by Mopar Vehicle Protection.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi...so my 2015 200c V6 AWD just hit 100k today. I had one huge problem--long story--but other than that I wouldn't really have too many complaints. The Lifetime Warranty we bought certainly helped.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts