Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm paying $1300-1400 for 6 months which is kind of high for me. I'm wondering is that normal for a new car? I'm with Allstate with a medium driving record. What do you guys pay?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Insurance rate will depend on a lot of things, mainly your driving record, credit rating & age.

If you don't mind giving us details, you will probably have a better chance getting better advice and a better "attack plan"

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm 21 with 4 speeding tickets and I have nationwide with 250$ deductible coverage on pretty much everything for 708$ every 6 months!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
With my 2008 Sebring convertible, I pay about $280 for 6 mths ($1000 deductible), from 21st Century insurance; they don't have an annual rate, which I prefer. I switched from Geico last year, paying about $700-800/yr with them. I think 21st are now owned by Farmer's Insurance.

·
Premium Member
761 Posts
There are loads and loads of things that will determine what you pay for insurance.

Age, years of driving, multi vehicle, tickets, accidents, gender, type of car and so on and so forth.

The best thing you can do is check online. I forget the website, but you input all the pertinent information and it will give you quotes from several different companies.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It’s hard to say since your driving record, credit history, location and age all play into the rates you pay. That being said, it does sound steep. Maybe it’s time to shop around? I did that when my old company hiked my rates up for no reason and found the best car insurance rates with the Hartford. I’ve been with them 7 years now, pay really low premiums and haven’t had a cause for complaint yet.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Pay a bit over $600 per year in Nebraska ------ but also an old fart and no tickets for years and years.

The State you live in , along with the zip code can really affect rates as major cities are often higher due to traffic demands. Check around but depending on the State , your tickets could still be showing up for rates.

·
Banned
13 Posts
Hi. Have some questions. The commercial roperty insurance policy pays for direct physical loss or damage to covered property? However, are the details worth checking in the contract? First of all, I need to pay attention *** Due to carelessness, it may turn out that the insurance does not compensate for any damage. This may happen due to a franchise - this is part of the loss, which is not refundable. That is, the insurance company, upon payment, will subtract the deductible amount specified in the contract from the amount of damage? If the amount of loss is less than the deductible, then the insurance will not compensate for anything at all? Is that all right?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts