1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
169 Posts
You the man pitt! Hoping to buy this kit myself in the spring, I hate that they don't offer it prepainted in white. Looks awesome!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Nice job. Thanks for sharing this valuable info. I will assume that if you have Mopar splash guards they will no longer fit if you install the kit.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Wow...A walk in the park.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Nice job. Thanks for sharing this valuable info. I will assume that if you have Mopar splash guards they will no longer fit if you install the kit.
that is definitely my concern...

·
Registered
365 Posts
Dang, that kit looks great in black. I wish they sold the kit in Vivid Blue Pearl so that I wouldn't have to pay nearly the same price as the painted kits and then pay additional to have it painted at a shop.

·
Registered
329 Posts
^ this exactly. And, great video! Te VB kit ever drops, I'm definitely using this as a referene when I order it!

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
I was at the dealer yesterday to get the recall done on my car and while waiting I asked them for a quote for that kit in white. 500$ each for the front and rear fascia, primed, it needs to be painted on top of this and doesn't include the side sills. Not sure for how much they go in the states but this is out of price for me.

Reactions: VinceQc200s

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I looked up the part numbers on the mopar website, then went to www.moparamerica.com and ordered them, because they had the lowest price. $1078 shipped to my door.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Just resurrecting this thread to let you know that those looking for the body kit factory painted in white, it is now available. It looks like most colors are now available and the price has dropped a little bit.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Will the Mopar mud flaps work with the Mopar body kit? I would like to put them on after I install the side sills and the pieces on the side rear, but not sure if they'll fit after. Lots of winter sand up here in the Northeast and I like a little more protection if I can get it!

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Will the Mopar mud flaps work with the Mopar body kit? I would like to put them on after I install the side sills and the pieces on the side rear, but not sure if they'll fit after. Lots of winter sand up here in the Northeast and I like a little more protection if I can get it!
They should fit in the front for sure, not sure in the rear.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thank you for sharing your videos! It's really nice to look at the time lapse! ^_^

1 - 14 of 14 Posts