Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!!! Could someone tell me where the HVAC module is located, my ac and everything related to climate does not work? I have a 2016 200 s thanks !!!

·
2016 Chrysler 200 S, 1998 Sebring JX
559 Posts
Welcome to the forums. There is the center console control panel, the radio touchscreen controls and the BCM all involved in HVAC functions.
Do the touchscreen controls respond?
You may need a scan tool to diagnose and find fault codes in the various control modules.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for answering!! Yes, my sound system gps etc works correctly except the climate system, I already used my scanner and there is no error or code,i have no check engine light on! And in my central panel all my buttons work except the climate buttons

·
2016 Chrysler 200 S, 1998 Sebring JX
559 Posts
The 'ck eng' light and PCM probably aren't involved with the HVAC controls and the HVAC wouldn't set OBDII fault codes.
You need a scan tool that can read and interrogate 'body control and HVAC' modules.
If a logic error has occurred, you might try disconnecting and then reconnecting the battery terminal to reset things?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I also tried to do that and it didn't work, Look for information on YouTube and I found this video where the exact same problem is mine and that is why I asked the location of the module

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you so much !!!! I hope I can solve it soon The climate here reaches 120 f 122 and without my A/c it is like **** haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts