Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

and the last one does not have a bridge in it but I thought it was a great shot of Downtown Detroit in the background so ill put it up anyways.

·
Registered
212 Posts
An A for effort, if I may say so. "And you, young Skywalker; we shall watch your career with great interest."

BTW: any truth to the rumor that the cross bracing on the I94 bridge over Telegraph was supposed to resemble a football? The bridge is certainly close to the Detroit Lions' blue and was completed just prior to our hosting the Superbowl - so it seems plausible enough.

·
Premium Member
761 Posts
I would say that #2 and #7 are my favourites!

Nice job.

Come on people let's get them cameras out.

I am going to try and get a few shots tomorrow, but it is suppose to rain all day??

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For the I-94 bridge, thats the rumors I heard too, and they did finish that prior to super bowl 40 make the drive into Detroit more appealing so it sounds quite plausible to me.

I like that I found a random field near the Ambassador bridge and could randomly pull my car up right next to the river. I may go back on a better day and get some better pictures.

·
Premium Member
761 Posts
Funny how there is always a bridge around when you have the urge to jump off of one, but not when you want to take a picture of your car near it?? LOL.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts