Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sister had her baby at 12:14pm today, 8lbs 15.9oz, 21.5" long, and lots of very black hair, both are doing well

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

Went and visted them at the hospital today, Mom, Dad and Baby are all doing well, even had then chance to hold onto her for a while! Sounds like she is sleeping good, was snoozing the whole I'm I was there too. There was a family down the hall that wasn't so lucky since their newborn had been crying enough for both themself and my niece!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Many congrats bud.

·
Super Moderator
2,437 Posts
Congrats Joe! Sorry I didn't see this till now.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Mike! She's 6 weeks old and doing well, already trying to talk even, and shocked the doctor when she looked at her and started to jabber!
I just wish Toy's "R" Us was back in full swing, it would make shopping for her as an uncle easier, especially having worked for them at one time.

Something else too, I'm also starting to acquire goodies for my 200 as well as for my R/C stuff...........wonder how long before I'm at this stage of being an uncle😂
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Probably won't help that her Mother, my Kid Sister, has one of those R/T Classic Challengers either😁

·
Super Moderator
2,437 Posts
I love it! You are already a good influence uncle just by wondering how long it will take to make those recommendations!! :)

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One thing that is funny Mike, a good friend of mine from when I worked at the hobby shop that is a former GM Mechanic and now an automotive tech school teacher is already ready and willing to help out with that once she is old enough😈😁

Could be interesting to see how things go with her, she was trying to roll over at about a month, started babbling around 5 weeks (shocked the Dr when they took her to an appointment, she looked at the Doc and started babbling at her!) and as of yesterday was holding onto her bottle with her wrists while my Sister was feeding her!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts