Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
In the link above, they told us March or April. Lets get some pressure on them!
I guess you're free to annoy them...but when someone says something will be ready in: "March or April" and it is currently March 4th.....not sure you're going to get anywhere.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
+1 with Respdoc here...Where is the need to hurry...

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Rushing them too much will annoy them and potentially make them deliver an inferior product. I too agree with Respdoc on this. Nate P, sounds like you are excited for this though.

·
Registered
317 Posts
It's funny, but I +1 respdoc as well on this one. Patience should yield a better product (usually)...

·
Registered
562 Posts
FYI...it appears the first batch have already been shipped out from: "Cantley, Quebec"

Since there appears to be quite a few members from the Great White North...they may be getting theirs shortly.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Anyone else get theirs installed? Swapped the bulbs for LED's also (white side markers are legal in Texas from what I have read)

Attachments

Reactions: Queen311

·
Registered
202 Posts
pictures of them without the light?

·
Registered
562 Posts
pictures of them without the light?

I need to get around to take some pics of mine. Installed about a week ago.

Install is just:

Turn the wheels to either opposite side (no reason to take off any tires)....and you'll find about 3 interior trim screws that need to be removed followed by 2 bolt/fasteners located on each light. Then the whole reflector/housing unit comes off.

The clear housing feel's a little flimsy (appears 3d printed) but not bad overall and clear reflector portion (visible) looks good.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Yikes, didn't realize they were that much. In the past I've gotten aftermarket lenses from them for other cars but they were less than half that price. I'll just spray mine with Lens Tint and be done with it.

·
Registered
202 Posts
anyone have pictures of these in the smoked?

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'm just going to put vinyl over mine...much cheaper :) and yes you will still see some light but that's ok wih me lol

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Wanted to order some clear ones but they are located in QC, Canada, as I am and they want 220$ US for a full set. I'm willing to pay 220$ CDN but NEVER will I give them 220US with 35% exchange rate these days. The lady I've been chatting with is very nice but she admitted in writing that they were trying to make up for the tough times while both dollars were worth the same which told me that she was trying to screw me so I cancelled the order and will just wait for our dollar to bounce back.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know this post is kinda old now, but the link provided to KLEARZ.COM does not work. I tried navigating the sites menus, but I do not see anything offered for the Chrysler 200....

My 200S is white, and I can not stand the reflectors/side markers located on the fenders and rear bumper....Is there a place I can order replacements that are already pre-painted? Or am I stuck with ordering clear ones, and painting them myself? I would like them to just match the color of my car.

I used to have a 2005 BMW 330CI and there were a couple different options when it came to replacing the reflectors on the front/rear bumper. It was a common exterior mod for E46 BMW's.

Any information would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

·
Registered
156 Posts
were can i pick up a set of clear side marks?
also would i need to put in a led light bulb?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I was gonna tint the side markers with a film but when I finally got around to it, the lens is sitting over a colored plastic piece so putting a wrap over it is out of the question because the orange fitting is still visible from under the fender.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts