Chrysler 200 Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey does anyone know how many lumens the stock map light puts out? I upgraded to the LED 194 I love them but they are too bright for me at night I found that they are pushing 95 lumens and that **** burns my eyes so I'm looking at the other options which are same bulb but 85 lumens then next one down is 30 lumens. Should I buy the 85 lumens or will that burn my eyes too lol thanks for reading

·
Registered
5 Posts
Also has anyone been able to change the lights in the door cubby handles under the center console and that dome light would be cool to get those blue. I read somewhere in the forum about it but I don't think anyone was able to change those

·
Registered
19 Posts
This post is going to be SO handy. I've replaced as many lights in the interior to LED as a could. As well as my License Plate lights and Reverse Lights. I want to update my headlight and Fog lights though. My S didn't come with the premium light package so they're not really all that bright for night driving.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Upon recent request, some members have been asking me to create a list of the LED's I have used in my car. Below is a list of each light, and the replacement LED (can be found in link). Hope this helps out some of the newbies. If any other members would like to add to the list please PM me and I'll add it. These LED's can be purchased through other vendors, however I can not vouch for how they work. I've only attached links to the places I have ordered from. Most of which are very good suppliers.

License Plate - Stock 194 (Incandescent)

(select cool white)
https://www.superbrightleds.com/mor...led-bulb-5-smd-led-wide-angle-wedge-base/206/
This does not fit my 2016 200S

I mean the bulb works, but you can't put the cover back on because the bulb sticks out.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts