Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the power and handling of this car!
I plan on learning more about it. I would love to beat up on Audi A6s with it someday, so I will be investigating a supercharger for it.
(I don’t see much room for a turbo or 2...)
Wife says to leave it alone, but... ?
We were having problems with night driving... headlights aimed too low.
swapped to LEDs, but still had the same problem. Finally found the headlight adjustment screw someone was talking about. (Thanks) Also now getting the low beam out warning. Will try the resistors someone mentioned.
(Thanks again)
The headlight adjustment screws are located in a hole about 6” from the bottom of the hood struts.
Screwing them in raises the aiming point of the light. A long 6mm Allen is required.
The screw mechanism is plastic, so I would be careful not to force it if it is hard to turn... mine was easy.
thanks all!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I love the power and handling of this car!
I plan on learning more about it. I would love to beat up on Audi A6s with it someday, so I will be investigating a supercharger for it.
(I don’t see much room for a turbo or 2...)
Wife says to leave it alone, but... ?
We were having problems with night driving... headlights aimed too low.
swapped to LEDs, but still had the same problem. Finally found the headlight adjustment screw someone was talking about. (Thanks) Also now getting the low beam out warning. Will try the resistors someone mentioned.
(Thanks again)
The headlight adjustment screws are located in a hole about 6” from the bottom of the hood struts.
Screwing them in raises the aiming point of the light. A long 6mm Allen is required.
The screw mechanism is plastic, so I would be careful not to force it if it is hard to turn... mine was easy.
thanks all!
image.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts