Chrysler 200 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all just wanted to show you all what I?ve been up to all summer. Custom fascia and halos! Still want to add led fog lights but I?ll do that in the spring. Starting to get cold here in the northeast. Let me know what you think :)

Attachments

·
Registered
344 Posts
Nice halo plugin, the oem prem fogs are plug and play, just gotta change foglight mount brackets in the bumper fascia.

Do you have a LX or Limited? Because that some extra peices and prices.
In cab oem toggle to support fogs, wiring harness leading to it, light and bezel of course hardware
(i used basic licence plate hardware to angle and mount.)

How is your halo wires routed? Ide splice into the toggle switch in cab for the DRL.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The cars a limited. I fully understand how the new fog lights will install and what is required to do this job. The halo?s are on a custom switch I made. ( I?ll post a picture so u all can see). They are wired from switch to battery. I?ve done a lot to this car since I bought it new back in 15. I took out all cloth seats and reupholstered leather S trim seats in it place. I installed shark fin antenna and dropped in the 8.4 navigation from 5.0 into the car. Made my own harness and Installed backup camera into the car. Fully tinted out the car with 18%. Installed weather tech rain guards. Upgraded rims from the 17? to 18?. Currently on the 17?s with snow coming I figured they would be the better option. I take a full set of pictures and post them so you can all check it out.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Nice job tackeling the 200, i got the oem granite rims to match my paint but car was sold to me like that. Only change i did to wheels where the tires alone nexen are a low speed rate and i got me a Y rate on now from Michelin 245/40ZR19 piolet sport A/S 3+

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LoL I?m not done yet John. I also have a medium case of OCD. I forgot to add that I have carbon fiber door pillars on the doors. I work graveyard so I?ll get some pictures before the weekend is gone.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey all just wanted to show you all what I?ve been up to all summer. Custom fascia and halos! Still want to add led fog lights but I?ll do that in the spring. Starting to get cold here in the northeast. Let me know what you think :)
That looks awesome! I did a similar mod back in July... great minds think alike. Search "halos on the front lowered grill"
PS. I wired my halos fog lights to the side makers so they turn on when I turn on the daytime driving lights.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hey all just wanted to show you all what I?ve been up to all summer. Custom fascia and halos! Still want to add led fog lights but I?ll do that in the spring. Starting to get cold here in the northeast. Let me know what you think
That looks awesome! I did a similar mod back in July... great minds think alike. Search "halos on the front lowered grill"
PS. I wired my halos fog lights to the side makers so they turn on when I turn on the daytime driving lights.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Some dedication to adding them halos, im thinking on switchbacks for my headlights and fogs and routing them with turn signal. Never been on the halo hype but switch backs definately got my attention.

Switch backs will definatelybrighten up the oem headlight LED strip.

The premium head light housings turn off the LED on turn signal throwing switchbacks in over the standard configuratuon is where its at for me.

The only issue is to get a amber LED turn signal thats bright enough and wont throw light out codes.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.