Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
My name is Paul and I'm in the midst of purchasing a 2015 Chrysler 200c AWD with 48K certified by Chrysler. I'm coming from a 2001 Dodge Intrepid R/T Motorsports Edition #153.

"Tina" has all options available on the '15 200c her Velvet Red Pearlcoat Paint will be getting paint corrected and ceramic coated and the windows will be tinted, her Black/Linen Interior will also be getting coated. I've been wanting one of these cars for awhile now. Just had to find the right one. I look forward to picking your brains about the 200c I'm very handy around cars so most if not all maintenance will be done by me. look forward to chatting with you all about this awesome car.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I see "she" has all ready been named... My black 2016 200s came to me as a totalled (salvage) car... and I've named her "Phoenix" as she arose from her grave :) ... Mine has 47k miles... I hope you enjoy your "new to you" 200C
Dave

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Only pic I have taken of "Tina" so far. This is after picking her up after getting the windows tinted @ 15% all the way around. I have an appt to get the windshield tinted with "clear" tint which is actually 80% to further cut down on the heat and uv rays.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,422 Posts
Nice looking ride! Welcome to the forum.

Check your top mount brake light. There are many - even reputable tint shops that end up inadvertently un-plugging the brake light when tinting the back window and not plugging it back in. Hopefully it's fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts