Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
I got LLumar ceramic tint, 20% front doors and windshield strip, and 5% back.

I like LLumar, can see real well from inside out.

·
Registered
658 Posts
20% front (called CTX 15), 5% rear (CTX 5), from LLumar, at the time they only had CTX, now they have IRX 20% and 35%, and for 5% they still use CTX, at least at the place where I got it done.
Windshield tint strip lines up to the base of the dark part where the mirror mounts to, it's below the "legal" limit of where to put a strip, you'll need to find someone ok with going lower than legal or the strip will be halfway and won't look good IMO.
Total cost was less than $500, don't remember exactly.
Also, I got a tint tester, like the cops use, and now the total transparency after tint is 18.5% front and 4% rear.
Pictures were taken on a sunny day, coming from the left, looks darker and shinier than basic tint because it's ceramic, which is needed here in summer, I took the first pic looking through the windshield to give and idea of how much we can see inside. Ceramic looks good, looks like the glass has been waxed, all shiny and stuff, must look even better on a black car that is clean and waxed.

20% strip

From inside, front glass is very clear with 20%, even at night it's good to go, not an issue.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I’m looking to get Tints on my 2016, all around can y’all share pics of yours done including the windshield?
Here’s some pics for you bro and btw I have a YouTube channel that you could checkout! I drive my 200s AWD hard and I’m adding to it for more power

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello is the channel...hope u support 💯

·
Registered
50 Posts
Two pictures were taken on a cloudy day, one sunny Car Window.jpg Car Sunroof.jpg Car Sun.jpg ...on the side and back windows I have Huper Optik Ceramic i3 40....on the sunroof I have Huper Optik Air Ceramic 80. I don't have anything on the windshield other than what came from the factory. The side and back windows were $350...the sunroof was $75 installed. Lifetime warranty but it's not transferable.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts