Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forums.

Have been tuning Mopar for the last 2 and a half years. The last year started my own tuning company. Demigod.

I use HPtuners and will be starting tuning with diablo this month.

I was trained by my uncle at his shop in South Texas. Spike Performance, he has a few world record trucks. Not all still standing. But I have been tuning for the better part of 5 years now total. I learned mopar on my own and brought that to the table at his shop.

Nice to meet you all.

2015 200s 3.6 AWD
143 Posts

Have been tuning Mopar for the last 2 and a half years. The last year started my own tuning company. Demigod.

I was trained by my uncle at his shop in South Texas. Spike Performance, he has a few world record trucks. Not all still standing. But I have been tuning for the better part of 5 years now total. I learned mopar on my own and brought that to the table at his shop.

Nice to meet you all.
Welcome sir !

2015 200s 3.6 AWD
143 Posts
Welcome to the community! Great to have you here. Show us your ride when you can. You'll find some interesting info on this forum. If you haven't found what you're looking for, feel free to post a question. If you have knowledge that someone else is looking for, feel free to share!
Thank you for the warm welcome .
My car : New photo by Brian Scott

·
Registered
22 Posts

Nice to meet you all.
What’s up demigod, it is a pleasure and good to have you on board. I am currently in the process of getting my 200s tuned. Could you please guid me on what I need to start preparing first? Also I’ve seen sleeperC mods and I believe you’re the one who did the tuning for his 200c if I’m not mistaken. I’m lease me know if you’re available to perform my tuning? Again please note I have the slightest ideal on where to start. I’m going to buy another pcm, I’m assuming y’all hats a good start right? Please help

·
Registered
396 Posts
What’s up demigod, it is a pleasure and good to have you on board. I am currently in the process of getting my 200s tuned. Could you please guid me on what I need to start preparing first? Also I’ve seen sleeperC mods and I believe you’re the one who did the tuning for his 200c if I’m not mistaken. I’m lease me know if you’re available to perform my tuning? Again please note I have the slightest ideal on where to start. I’m going to buy another pcm, I’m assuming y’all hats a good start right? Please help
Demigod did not do my tune. A;though I will be contacting him too see if he does anything by remote.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts