Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
Chrysler 200 (2015) 2.4L I4
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm living in Gabon (little country - in central africa)

I have buy with a local importer a Chrysler 200 (2015) - 2.4L I4
With 31.000 Miles.

The seller said the old user have a accident before on the right of the conductor :

• i need to change Front Suspension Strut, Right left and right and lower control arms who are used,
  • i need to change too left light lamp who is little broken

i have try to make more diagnostic i have see more little stuff that's i'll post in the right forum.

i'm very happy for this car,

happy to know this forum i'll learn more about my car.

See you guys

·
Registered
2016 Chrysler 200s 2.4L
123 Posts
I believe that The Chrysler 2015 through 2017 200 models share some suspension parts with the 2015/2016 Jeep Cheroke and also with the lower end Alfa Romeos.. I believe they made a model that shared a lot with the Chrysler 200...The 2015~2017 Chrysler 200 models have been discontinued and I doubt that FIAT corporate will supply parts for them in Africa... You might try rockauto.com and look for the parts you need and compare the 200 parts with the Jeep Cheroke parts... What Fiat "brand" cars do the sell in Africa?
You have to be careful buying headlights for this car as there are many different ones...
The 200L, The 200C, The 200S, The 200 Custom and they all use different headlight assemblies... It looks like you have the 200L... I hope you have the latest transmission software upgrade as the 2015 had plenty of problems with shifting usually from 2nd to 3rd and 4th to 5th...
Dave

·
Premium Member
Chrysler 200 (2015) 2.4L I4
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi All,

Thank you Dave to share your experience with this Car, i'll say you the truth i fell in love with this car without think one seconde about how to have parts.

I have an adress in france too, where i go 3 times the year for holidays with family, i call chrysler seller of my city in France he said he can't have me this part for now i need to command directly in united states, i'll try in Paris city too.

In Gabon central Africa for sure we have nothing for Fiat and Chrysler...Many people here import car from Dubai or USa, and find and import parts by dubai or Usa

I haven't search yet by this way here, i have a friend who have a society of "import-export" he said me i can buy all parts me in Dubai i haven't trying yet.

i want to thank you about the headlight i'll be careful

how to know the version software of my transmission ?

i have buy a dignostic EBD2 too i'll make my own scan this week to see, and will tell you all my error code

Thank you all for you messages

1 - 5 of 5 Posts