Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
So glad to find a forum so specific to my car.
I've had my 2015 Chrysler 200 Limited for just over a year. 21000 miles. I really love this car...
...Been having backup camera issues, where should post about my situation?
Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Backup Camera Problems

I guess I'll ask here...
For the past 4 months my backup camera only works intermittently. Would Fuze #F55 have anything to do with it?
Now it's got to the point where the backup cam will work a few times... Then go right back to the purple glitche, squiggly lines.
Also, the transmission is "jerky" when I accelerate and even when I slow down.
Last month the car wouldn't start. Tried to give it a jump but everything went haywire...Took it to the dealer. They put in a new battery, did all the updates and said they would look into the backup camera and jerking situation. Since those two issues are intermittent, apparently they were not happening while the car was there.
Thanks!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hows the camera prob since the battery change? This car is very sensitive too weak batteries. Are you driving in "S" mode or "D"? "S" would be a little jerky at slow city speeds.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
There has been no change with the camera since the battery change. It worked for about a week then went back to the purple squiggly thing.
I have never used the "S" mode.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I posted a video in my profile messages. It shows the screen when i put it in reverse. This thread won't allow the vid link...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts