Chrysler 200 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some may know, I traded my 200S in July. I'm attempting to clean out my finished basement to rid of some remaining items. The prices below include shipping to the Lower 48 only. Payment is Paypal only. I will cut a good deal for local KC buyers to avoid shipping (as a couple items are large/heavy to ship).

1. Mopar OE All-Weather (slush) trunk mat. Came original on my Carhartt edition. Used only a couple months before I switched to carpet. New condition. $50 shipped.

2. OE Carpet Trunk mat. Great condition. It will flatten out. It's been rolled up in basement. I'll probably have to buy a tube to ship this in. $45 Shipped.

3. Billet Technology Catch Can. Used for 2 months on my Hemi Ram. Comes with everything in pics. Great condition. Does not come with bracket (you'd have to fab your own). I had intentions of saving this for one of my Pentastars, but never got around to it. You may have to buy additional hose locally, because not much was needed for the Ram. Don't settle for the fakes! $50 Shipped.

4. (4) OE Boston Acoustics 6x9 Speakers.
Had these in for 2 months before I replaced all. They had great bass. I left some wire and OE harness attached, so you can hook these up even if they don't plug into your OE wiring harness. $40 Shipped for all.

5. OE Complete Owners Manual for 2013 on DVD + 430/430N Hard Copy: $10 shipped for both, or $5 shipped each.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BT Catch Can is SOLD to Gooch. Thanks!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
curious if the speakers would work in a 2015 200C
I'm not positive about that. If yours are 6x9, they should. Even if the harness isn't the same, I left enough wire attached to hook up directly.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The 430 UConnect manual has been sold. Thanks!

Someone needs these OE trunk mats! They take up a lot of space in my basement.

·
Registered
875 Posts
**Bump for a great deal from a member**

I received the catch can last week and have been meaning to post to say that it was exactly as described and was shipped quickly. Feel confident in buying from kkreit01.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^ Sorry for the late response. I wouldn't be able to ship it to Canada for that price. By the time you factor in shipping, you could probably almost buy a new one locally.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The All Weather (Slush) trunk mat is sold.

The only items left are: Carpet Trunk Mat, Boston Speakers, and DVD Manual.

Thanks!

·
Registered
774 Posts

·
Banned
13 Posts
What post service do you use for such deliveries? There are plenty of services here as the population in Chicago is big. But many of them do not offer high-level services. Such low-quality companies may offer attractive prices but it is a high risk for the parcel to be delayed or delivered to the wrong place. So it is very important to find a reliable service at a reasonable price.

·
Super Moderator
2,513 Posts
OK it's been 5 years items have been for sale. kkreit01 hasn't been active for nearly 5 years. Locking thread.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.