Chrysler 200 Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
2013 Charger SE was killed by a 10,000 lb tow truck with a huge push bar slamming into the rear at 20 mph ($12K damage to a $13K car). Replaced with a much much nicer 2016 SXT Plus (leather / NAV/ backup camera/ HID lights etc) Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood
Land vehicle Car Vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior

·
Registered
27 Posts
Fun thread here. Too bad I do not currently have anything picture worthy in my driveway hah. My other vehicle is the family mini van, a 2017 Pacifica Limited. It's black with every upgrade but I WISH I had waited until 2018 to get the S trim package. Doh!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Fun thread here. Too bad I do not currently have anything picture worthy in my driveway hah. My other vehicle is the family mini van, a 2017 Pacifica Limited. It's black with every upgrade but I WISH I had waited until 2018 to get the S trim package. Doh!
I'm in the same boat. No fun car and the only other car is a 2015 Town and Country. My wife wanted to offload her Mazda CX-7, and got a good price on the T&C. Didn't want to wait until used Pacificas came down in price. lol

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.