Chrysler 200 Forum banner

Other Cars You Own In Pictures!

13K views 31 replies 21 participants last post by  Slopar15 
#1 ·
Other Cars You Own In Pictures!

We all know you have a 200, but what other cars have you owned or do own? Share it in pictures! Go!

#2 ·
Here are my latest cars, minus one which I haven't gotten pics of yet. Sold 3 cars this year making room for the next generation of vehicles in the family.

So here is another car I owned up until 2016. I sold it to a really awesome guy who is gonna love it and take car of it.

My 2005 Dodge Neon SXT. Terrific car, never had a problem since I bought it in 2005. Was at 105,000 miles without a single creak or or scratch. Everything was in tip top shape. Great car. Sold for top dollar at $5.5k.

2002 Ford Mustang. Good car, only one problem was some piping cracked due to age, but otherwise, problem free and a very fun car. Just sold it, brand new all around, no scratches or anything and got top dollar, $14k. looking for another fun car. Sold with only 22,000 miles to a very happy collector.

Good car, never a problem. 2005 Chrysler 300C fully loaded and was a beast at the time. It's got the big boy engine. After a little over ten years of ownership, it only had 33,000 miles and was sold for $17k to a lady who said one of these cars saved her life. She was thrilled to get it, very happy for her.

This isn't mine, but I drive it enough and it is within the family. It was a new 2012 Chevrolet Equinox that has been nothing but problems since about the first year. Transmission, leaks, more transmissions, stuff not working, another transmission. Want this car to last 4 more months then getting rid of it. Though I don't wish anyone to have this piece of junk... maybe it will be good scrap. Too bad.

So far so good. 2016 Dodge Grand Caravan Blacktop package with all the fancy stuff inside. It will replace the Equinox for travel and trips. Less the 500 miles on it currently.

#7 ·
Here are my latest cars, minus one which I haven't gotten pics of yet. Sold 3 cars this year making room for the next generation of vehicles in the family.

So here is another car I owned up until 2016. I sold it to a really awesome guy who is gonna love it and take car of it.

My 2005 Dodge Neon SXT. Terrific car, never had a problem since I bought it in 2005. Was at 105,000 miles without a single creak or or scratch. Everything was in tip top shape. Great car. Sold for top dollar at $5.5k.

2002 Ford Mustang. Good car, only one problem was some piping cracked due to age, but otherwise, problem free and a very fun car. Just sold it, brand new all around, no scratches or anything and got top dollar, $14k. looking for another fun car. Sold with only 22,000 miles to a very happy collector.

Good car, never a problem. 2005 Chrysler 300C fully loaded and was a beast at the time. It's got the big boy engine. After a little over ten years of ownership, it only had 33,000 miles and was sold for $17k to a lady who said one of these cars saved her life. She was thrilled to get it, very happy for her.

This isn't mine, but I drive it enough and it is within the family. It was a new 2012 Chevrolet Equinox that has been nothing but problems since about the first year. Transmission, leaks, more transmissions, stuff not working, another transmission. Want this car to last 4 more months then getting rid of it. Though I don't wish anyone to have this piece of junk... maybe it will be good scrap. Too bad.

So far so good. 2016 Dodge Grand Caravan Blacktop package with all the fancy stuff inside. It will replace the Equinox for travel and trips. Less the 500 miles on it currently.

So your experiences indicate that your Mopar's were trouble free.

All these years being a "GM guy" before I never knew. I all but hated Chrysler for a long time.

My son has a 2000 Neon - 16 years old 124,000 miles and it runs great - been in the family since it was new. I am amazed at how well it drives and runs. The Neon got such a bad rap and I honestly don't know why. It may be slower, but it is a much nicer car than my old 2003 Cavalier was.

I'll post pics later - besides the ones in my signature.

#10 ·
My truck:

My old 13' 200S V6 (Silver one on the right) that I traded for the 15' 200S AWD:

#13 ·
Okay so this is fun. I've fond memories of my cars, and I miss all I've sold.

My first car was a 2000 Grand Am SE v6 coupe
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Coupé Sedan

And since I loved it so much, I traded it for a 2003 Grand Am GT with the SC/T package. Galaxy Silver Metallic
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Coupé Sedan

After almost 150,000 miles, I traded for this little guy, a 2011 Scion tC. Magnetic Gray Metallic
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Motor vehicle

The Scion wasn't built very well and had several ongoing problems, so I traded for a 2012 Fusion Sport with the 402A package, in Red Candy Metallic.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Full-size car

As much as I loved the Fusion, and still do, I had several issues with the dealership and strange issues with the car. I traded it at 35,954 miles and got my 2015 200 S. I'm in love with my car, even after almost 2 years and 27,xxx miles. It is, hands down, the most reliable and well-built car I've owned.
Vehicle Car Mid-size car Executive car Sky
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Automotive design
View attachment 45882

#14 ·
2001 Chrysler 300M (311,570 miles:currently sitting in my garage on jack stands getting the valve body in the transmission replaced).

2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser--the family truckster used to haul all kinds of stuff, now driven primary by my son.

2013 Charger SXT- my daily driver and long trip highway cruiser. Lots of mods (Intake/exhaust/Diablo 91 Octane Tune/ Police package brakes with drilled & slotted rotors)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Full-size car Sedan
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chrysler pt cruiser Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire

#15 ·
1999 Mercury Cougar
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Coupé

2005 Pontiac G6 GTP
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Black Personal luxury car

2009 Pontiac G8 GT
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Pontiac g8

2005 Corvette
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Alloy wheel

2012 Jeep Wrangler (Currently own)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Jeep Automotive tire

2015 Chrysler 200S AWD (Currently own)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Executive car Bumper

#19 ·
I'm officially getting my 200 next saturday, so this baby here is retiring and will become a winter beater. It's my 2004 Sebring LX, we got this love-hate relationship hahahaha!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Luxury vehicle

Even tho these are not mine, I still count them in since they are my boyfriend's and I do drive them often lol.

His beater is a 2003 Dodge SX. It used to look like this but it was reverted back to full stock to be a winter beater.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Dodge neon srt-4 Alloy wheel

And his crown jewel, a 2014 Dodge Dart on air suspension, the third one in Canada to have this setup.

Vehicle Car Automotive design Tree Road
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Parking

#32 ·
I'm in the same boat. No fun car and the only other car is a 2015 Town and Country. My wife wanted to offload her Mazda CX-7, and got a good price on the T&C. Didn't want to wait until used Pacificas came down in price. lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.