Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings. New to this forum and I am running into some issues with my O2 sensor. I received a check engine light and when I scanned it with my OBD-II scanner I pulled a P0157 code for low voltage on the downstream O2 sensor for Bank 2. I was watching the live data stream and can see that the B2S2 is reading no voltage. I purchased a new O2 sensor and when I did some research on locating and replacing the O2 sensor I got stuck. I am used to the catalytic converters being in a left/right alignment so it is easy to locate which side is bank 1 and which is bank 2. Looking through the Chilton manual it appears this car has a front rear layout. The front Cat can be accessed from underneath the car where the downstream sensor is in the side of the Cat and then the rear Cat is located under the air box on the passenger side. Only problem is that they are not called out which one would be bank 1 and which is bank 2. I am having a difficult time finding any information on this car online in regards to this so I thought perhaps someone on this forum might have more knowledge.

2015 Chrysler 200S
3.6L V6 AWD 9-speed Automatic

1 - 3 of 3 Posts