Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got 2016 200s 3.6 2 months ago put intake and ported throt worked fine for 2 weeks now engine lite came on saying po507 which is idle air control **** or vac leak ive gone over everything ive done multible times cant find nothing wrong do i just need to get the idle air relearn thing or someone think its a bigger problem any help will be appreciated someone lemme no

·
Registered
96 Posts
Try to re-torque all the bolts on the intake manifold and throttle body - lower intake manifold bolts get 71 inch lbs, upper intake and throttle body bolts are 89 Inch pounds (really not very tight-like a good snug). If they are too loose then air can leak in, and if over- tightened the gaskets can squish out of their channel or the manifold itself can warp.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I got 2016 200s 3.6 2 months ago put intake and ported throt worked fine for 2 weeks now engine lite came on saying po507 which is idle air control **** or vac leak ive gone over everything ive done multible times cant find nothing wrong do i just need to get the idle air relearn thing or someone think its a bigger problem any help will be appreciated someone lemme no
Who's ported throttle body ?
The problem is with the throttle body itself: it's TOO unrestrictive and it's freaking out the MAP sensor.
It's self tests for vacuum leaks and the minimum voltage threshold is very sensitive on these cars .
When you put a stock one back on , the code will go right away.
I'm running a BBK 78mm on mine and it set multiple codes.
I have an unlocked PCM and the only way to solve it was to change the minimum voltage threshold with HP tuners.
So you have two three choices:
Get an unlocked pcm and I can tell you what to change ,
Have the company you got it from replace it ,
Or put the stock one back on .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got the 80mm xxp i think some **** like that but the code only came on for like a day hasnt been back on since

1 - 5 of 5 Posts