Chrysler 200 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, my 2015 200s with premium lighting package has had an issue where the DRL (LED strip) stays on and flickers when car is off and locked. The rear tail-light LED's do the same thing, in sync with the front LED DRL. They will stay on all night long and kill the battery. The car has been in service for over 3 weeks at the dealer as they await for a part, a wiring harness they say that they can't get a hold of. Anyone else have this issue? I've been without the car almost a month, and I can't understand what's taking so long for them to get the part. I hope this doesn't become "one of those things" that we all start to experience and so many cars are having the problem the part is on back order (I.E. my previous car, the Ford Fusion and it's horrible sensors).

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
You are the first one that I know of experiencing this issue. Especially if you didn't modify anything. This is not an issue that would worry me though. I understand it is not fun to wait for the part to come in but once it's in you should be good to go. Ask them to replace the battery also while at it. If it went down a couple times, this is not good for the battery either.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Its prob not the same thing but I installed after market Led lights inside the car and they stay on even when the car is off and locked.... When I say on it's very low.... Is there something I need to do to get them to turnoff all the way

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Search the forum there is a thread that discusses this specific issue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts