Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have found a site that offers the bright DRL's for people who do not have the premium package. They can either send you the kit for $180 or install them for you by sending in your headlights for $500. Or they can send you the whole headlight assembly for more. It is the first after market option I have seen for the DRL'S. If you don't want to go thru the whole process of going to a junkyard and grabbing headlights and wiring harness from a junk card. Which is still pricey. This is simpler and cheaper. I am talking to the guy on instagram, they don't have them on their site yet. If you guys are interested I'll drop his instagram name and links!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
59 Posts
WANT!!! While it's open, I wonder if new projectors could be put in. Please let me know more details - been waiting a looooooong time for this upgrade!!!

Reactions: chxlsev

·
Registered
81 Posts
YES YES! I WANT AS WELL!!! Please drop his IG name and his website in case he adds it on the site. Finally, our wishes have come true!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Yeah, there's no need to "tease" an Instagram account name. You can just share it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm interested to know how bright they are. It looks pretty bright, but so do mine until they are out in midday!

Reactions: chxlsev

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
his instagram is @hidretrofitkit

here is more pictures..I'm going to get this..love how the LED turns the yellow for the turn signal.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
make sure when you guys hit him up, tell him chxlsev (chelsea) sent you for a hook up..he will already know what you guys need done

·
Registered
81 Posts
So when the blinker is on, do they flash yellow? Or move sequentially like in wwalker's video? If they did any animation other than just the traditional blink, that would be awesome.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey guys I have found a site that offers the bright DRL's for people who do not have the premium package. They can either send you the kit for $180 or install them for you by sending in your headlights for $500. Or they can send you the whole headlight assembly for more. It is the first after market option I have seen for the DRL'S. If you don't want to go thru the whole process of going to a junkyard and grabbing headlights and wiring harness from a junk card. Which is still pricey. This is simpler and cheaper. I am talking to the guy on instagram, they don't have them on their site yet. If you guys are interested I'll drop his instagram name and links!

Could you send me the link

1 - 12 of 12 Posts