Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I was checking out my system and the door speakers seem to more muffled sounding like more base and not much treble coming from them. The car is only 9 months old and I never really investigated it. Is this normal for this system or is this the way the sound is generated as the 3 dash speakers are picking up the treble and such? I drove a loaner 200 which has the 6 speaker system and the fron door speakers had treble and sounded way different. Can some one plwease let me know abot the factory Alpine system? Thanks so much !

Thanks

Chris

·
Registered
844 Posts
I was checking out my system and the door speakers seem to more muffled sounding like more base and not much treble coming from them. The car is only 9 months old and I never really investigated it. Is this normal for this system or is this the way the sound is generated as the 3 dash speakers are picking up the treble and such? I drove a loaner 200 which has the 6 speaker system and the fron door speakers had treble and sounded way different. Can some one plwease let me know abot the factory Alpine system? Thanks so much!
I believe that's normal per design for the premium sound system. Dash speakers treble. Front doors mid-range. Discussed here previously. Search might confirm.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's like a good speaker system, but I would rather redo and put something better Magnum MBM 6.5-4SB in the front doors and JBL GT7-96 in the back rows.My friend recommended these models to me.He is engaged in event staging services and is very well versed in sound and so on.He once organized a festival of cars and it was at this festival that he learned about these systems.In General, I love such festivals because you can meet quite interesting people at them.I was happy to see the model of my first car.So many memories that even a tear welled up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts