Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Radio stopped working, but other audio works like CDs and satellite. I bought a new antenna that screws on at the outside top. Still not working. So now how do I take the headliner down to get to the mechanism that the antenna is screwed to.

·
Premium Member
2016 Chrysler 200 S
179 Posts
Do you have a stereo or 'ST' indicator showing on the display when tuned to a local FM station, but no sound? Do you have a background hiss or static from the speakers when in radio mode?
The radio (tuner) may be in 'mute' if everything else works. I don't know which radio you have. A Chrysler TSB 08-024-14 addresses a mute condition on RHW/RHP radios (see Symptom/Condition list):

·
Registered
527 Posts
Radio stopped working, but other audio works like CDs and satellite. I bought a new antenna that screws on at the outside top. Still not working. So now how do I take the headliner down to get to the mechanism that the antenna is screwed to.
Hi, I'm sorry to hear this. Please let me know if you plan on visiting a dealership for this concern. I would be happy to open a case for you.

Alison
ChryslerCares

1 - 3 of 3 Posts