Chrysler 200 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone happen to know if there are other sway bar links that fit the 2016 22 rear axle sway bar? i see lots of cars that reuse the sway bar links but the 200 seem to be in a class by itself and do not seem to use them one other models took one off today and compared it to the front and outside of being longer it has the same nut same length stud same hex wrench to assist in assembly and the housing looks close and looks like it would fit in the real lower arm. one could take a front link cut it down and reweld it in lap fashion for half the price.

but i wonder if anyone has found another model or brand that is the same. i tried the cross reference site i had saved and all it did was link me up to new parts not parts that may bit different makes or models.

i guess i can spring the 40$ ea on ebay or rock auto but if i can fine the same parts that is from another car cheaper why not. or maybe someone has a link to a parts cross fitting site that actually has parts form other cars the fit each other and i can do the research. thanks bp

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok i found some for 23$ with zirts a pair and heavier duty 1/4" longer but fit perfect there is plenty of room and 1/4 the price that oem without zirts. the Rear Stabilizer Sway Bar End Links fit Infiniti G35 Nissan 350Z these fit perfect. so if your in need and do not want to spend 80$ for a pair i got these for 23$ a pair. i used the oem nuts only because i had the wrench handy. torqued them down and good to go.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts