Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Chrysler Fam !
Switched over from Ram 1500 2017
Great informative people in ram forums I assumed Chrysler is the same ! Mopar! Or no par ! Haha jk can’t wait to see all the modded 200!

Attachments

·
Registered
422 Posts
Nice!!!...and welcome!

·
Super Moderator
2,606 Posts
I really like the brown interior!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hello Chrysler Fam !
Switched over from Ram 1500 2017
Great informative people in ram forums I assumed Chrysler is the same ! Mopar! Or no par ! Haha jk can’t wait to see all the modded 200!
I have the same exact car down to the exterior and interior colors and options. Bought new in June 2017 after the car sat on the lot for over a year. Now have 37,000 miles and the car has been excellent. No issues, great power and fantastic MPG on the highway. Adaptive cruise control is the best feature I have ever had in a car and will insist that my cars going forward have it too.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have the same exact car down to the exterior and interior colors and options. Bought new in June 2017 after the car sat on the lot for over a year. Now have 37,000 miles and the car has been excellent. No issues, great power and fantastic MPG on the highway. Adaptive cruise control is the best feature I have ever had in a car and will insist that my cars going forward have it too.
Nice man !!! Glad to hear that I love my car hope you do too currently modding it lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts