Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
It's a no.
Many users here had issues with ordering this kit, most of them asked to be refunded. Someone received them 83624982364829 years later, the lower mount didn't fit at all...

Also, since this company is based where I live, I did some research with the people and big names in the car scene here, and they all told me not to trust their products.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I would also like to know what the current opinion is on these, or if anyone else knows of another brand?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I had a chat with their rep and they recommended a shop close to me. I am going to pay them a visit and see what it will cost. The rep also recommended the "regular" application that will offer a 0 to -3 adjustable rate.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I had a chat with their rep and they recommended a shop close to me. I am going to pay them a visit and see what it will cost. The rep also recommended the "regular" application that will offer a 0 to -3 adjustable rate.
Did you get a chance to talk to the local shop? I'm curious what they had to say. I'm going to order a set after the long weekend, don't want any warranty issues from the guys building them thinking about beers and holidays, lol. I'm terrible at documenting stuff but I'll try to remember to get pictures of the parts, install, before and after pictures.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts