Chrysler 200 Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
There's a Chrysler warranty on the engine and drivetrain until December, 2019 (5 years from the in service date) but I think that applies to all. I've sworn off buying extended warranties, the last two times I did, I did not come close to claims costing anywhere near the cost of the warranty. But each situation is different. I wish I had the 8.4 radio, but with a 12 mile round trip commute, and a truck with a nice radio, it's hard to rationalize the time, effort and money! There was an S model at the same dealer for $4k more, with the 8.4 radio, and 19" tires, but I just couldn't spend another $4000 for nicer tires and radio. Now kinda wish I had. ��

·
Registered
344 Posts
There's a Chrysler warranty on the engine and drivetrain until December, 2019 (5 years from the in service date) but I think that applies to all. I've sworn off buying extended warranties, the last two times I did, I did not come close to claims costing anywhere near the cost of the warranty. But each situation is different. I wish I had the 8.4 radio, but with a 12 mile round trip commute, and a truck with a nice radio, it's hard to rationalize the time, effort and money! There was an S model at the same dealer for $4k more, with the 8.4 radio, and 19" tires, but I just couldn't spend another $4000 for nicer tires and radio. Now kinda wish I had. ??
Not gonna lie, i did a little hustle to my car dealer and they had it for 190 days, so he took a mini on it.

I went online for the extra stuff like radio and lights. Total i spent 800 for the radio and lights. I self installed until radio to be sale coded. So vins wont clash.

I do the new warranties they will cover the electronics of the car, you will need it for sure. Im not taking the chance anyways. So an additional 1.5k ish for 6yr and 100k mi. Warranties i was sold. Call up chrysler cap and see what you would be paying for one your self. Highly recommend with fiat.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I took delivery of the car a little over two years ago and have put over 33,000 miles on the odometer. Last Thursday startup was sluggish and the next day the battery was D.O.A. My dealer has an express line for oil changes etc so I brought in the car without an appointment. They tested the battery, which failed, and put in a new one for free under the 3 yr/36 mos factor warranty which has less than 3,000 miles to go until it expires. Great timing!

·
Registered
2015 200 S AWD and 2016 Cadillac ATS4 performance 2.0T
32 Posts
I just purchased a 2015 Chrysler 200 Limited (granite color, base + backup camera) with 7000 on the odo for $12K pre tax and registration. Think its a killer deal?
I bought my 2015 S AWD with panoramic, full leather seats, upgraded sound and Uconnect, the larger instrument screen. 20k miles in 2018 for 15,500. I think I got an amazing deal. 1 owner no accidents great service history too.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts