Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
So I have been looking around to get the super S grill (like all of us) but paying 500$ at the dealer for some plastic part is not on my plans. Just recently came around some aftermarket black mesh grills for the 2010 chrysler sebring and so i thought, since it is our predecessor the grill might fit, so i looked up some pics on the internet and so far I think it fits. I was just wondering how everybody feels about this and if someone has tried it out. Attached are some pics

grill.PNG
grill2.PNG
grill3.PNG
grill4.PNG

·
Super Moderator
2,574 Posts
I am not sure that would fit or not without changing the front clip or whatever. Not saying it would or wouldn't - just saying I don't know.

How I feel about it? I would make a 2011-2014 200 look like a 07-10 Sebring. It wouldn't take much since the old 200 pretty much IS a Sebring with improved suspension and a new engine and some interior improvements etc... The V6 first gen 200 is already a sleeper but it would increase the sleeper effect if it looked even more like a Sebring.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi everyone,
So I have been looking around to get the super S grill (like all of us) but paying 500$ at the dealer for some plastic part is not on my plans. Just recently came around some aftermarket black mesh grills for the 2010 chrysler sebring and so i thought, since it is our predecessor the grill might fit, so i looked up some pics on the internet and so far I think it fits. I was just wondering how everybody feels about this and if someone has tried it out. Attached are some pics

View attachment 56582 View attachment 56583 View attachment 56584 View attachment 56585
Have you gone through with this? I have considered something like this myself. To me, the weak link in my car's appearance is that granny-looking grill.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you gone through with this? I have considered something like this myself. To me, the weak link in my car's appearance is that granny-looking grill.
I did, it would have fit perfectly except the sebring grill is 1/2" wider on both sides. I did end up making a custom grill. I hate the granny grill too.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
I did, it would have fit perfectly except the sebring grill is 1/2" wider on both sides. I did end up making a custom grill. I hate the granny grill too.
Okay. So by making a custom grill do you mean you had to do some cutting on the Sebring grill, or did you do something entirely different? It looks great, BTW. My car has lots of chrome (which I like), but it think that darker look would still work for me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Something different. If you have any questions and happen to have instagram shoot me a message at @that200tho. Will be eassier for me to answer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts