Chrysler 200 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2016 Chrysler 200, 196,000 miles. About a year ago, after my car had been parked for 12 hours in 25 degree weather (if that matters) within minutes of pulling off from home the “Shift to P then desired gear” message popped up, it stalled as if it were in neutral. I was able to start it, drive home & parked. I figured it was bc I didn’t let the engine warm up (don’t judge me) my car sat for a week until I had the money to take it to the shop. Soon after moving the car to take it, I noticed There was a leak. After an Oil check, it was completely empty. I put 1 quart & drove 35 miles to the nearest Firestone. Something about them putting the wrong filter plug, 9 hours of waiting later & it was done. Didn’t happen again until today. No error message other than “Shift to P then desired gear” 3 times in 20 minutes. I just got gas at a rinky dink gas station so I wonder if that could be the problem. I heard about the recalls, never been to the dealership. I’m a doordash/waitr/ubereats/ Lyft driver.. 16 hours a day. I need this remedied asap

1 - 1 of 1 Posts