Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have uConnect 8.4 in my 2015 200S and apparently it will also work for internet (wi-fi) access. In the on-screen menu at uConnect Store it talks about 3 options: one is "unlimited access" for $9.95 per day or $19.95 per week. But it is the "Advantage" package I am curious about. The 3rd option had something to do with a phone but I am ignoring that one. The price listed on the uConnect Store for the Advantage is $7.95 per month or $74.95 per year. However, when I looked it up online the price listed was basically double that. Also, I am not really sure what I would get for my money. Even being able to use wi-fi for one device would be awesome because where I live there are many rural/remote areas where there is no cell signals. I wish their information was more specific. Can anybody out there educate me on this topic? Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Your better off using your phone as a hotspot as most phones are 4G the Uconnect from your car is 3G while it works is slow. And being your in a rural area with little signal it will affect your wifi in the car as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts