Mine just did this the other day. First time in 23000 miles. Been fine since
SYMPTOM/CONDITION: The following powertrain system improvements/enhancements are included in this software release:
· **P0480 Cooling Fan 1 Control Circuit/open.
· P0456 EVAP System Small Leak.
· U0402 Implausible Data Received From TCM.**
· P0441 EVAP Purge System Performance.
· P0116 Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Performance.
· New software to address customer’s concern of extended crank times when starting engine.
· Software to enable the clearing of erroneous DTC U0140 Loss of communication with the Body Control Module (BCM).
· New software to enable the “Transmission Quick Learn” feature.
TSB = Technical Service BullitenWhat is TSB?
My car just started doing this the past month. I've had it since last April and now that it is cold it has a problem starting in the morning when the car has been sitting overnight. Seems to me it has something to due with the mixture of gas. I hit the remote starter and then go out to the garage and notice the car is not running and I can smell an order of "rich" gas. I would hope a mechanic at a dealership can fix this problem within a half hour or sooner. If it is just a computer problem.
Hi Devries89,I too have this issue. I own a 2015 200c with 23 000km and when the temperature is around freezing the car has a difficult time starting. There is plenty of battery power to crank the engine but it just wont start. It does sound like it is starving for fuel. It is currently at the dealership to be looked at so hopefully they will know about the TSB or be able to come up with some kind of solution, has anyone been able to successfully resolve this issue yet?
Also what do they mean by: new software to address customer's concerns? Do they mean the software will fix it or just bamboozle the customer instead?