Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On a 2012 200 ,how do you remove the control buttons on the front side of the steering wheel

·
Registered
137 Posts
Aha. I don't know, either, but my wife's 2012, which she bought new, has had the left side buttons sticking (failing to respond) for a couple of years now. Takes many tries before they work. In the 2011 I bought last fall, no issues. Wonder if 2012 was a problem? Reset is the only one that works all the time, and the right side always works.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Just had to do this last week on my 2011. You need a short philips driver #2 head, 10mm socket with a 3" extension to remove the airbag/horn assembly, a T25 torx bit to remove the bezel from the steering wheel, a T10 torx bit to remove the switch from the bezel and a small flat blade screwdriver to remove the plastic covers hiding the 10mm bolts.

Here is a video of it on a Dodge Journey. The directions transfer directly to us though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7SFPXBMFcY

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
4 Participants
Nutzes
Chrysler 200 Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Chrysler 200 owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about reviews, maintenance, upgrades, and more!
Full Forum Listing